Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.  (Read 8966 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2006, 07:16:24 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2006, 07:22:54 pm »

That is going to be one messy car wreck.  The paramedics won't know what to think.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2006, 07:28:12 pm »

Wow. Words fail me.

And hey, check out the shirt on the guy standing in the background with his snake-covered back to the car.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2006, 07:58:11 pm »

Dammit Paul, you have far too many interesting car photos to be a real person.  I suspect you are some sort of living sentient camera, out to photograph all the interesting cars EVER.

All flicking your shutters instead of blinking.
All three-legged (er.. wait.. nevermind)

Seriously though.. what the hell is up with that photo?

Also, after the fact, I think that the little girl bored out of her mind and trying to get something out of her teeth is the best part.  Her dad is all proud of the car and she's all "Man.. I had to go to Taco Bell so many times!"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 08:02:21 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2006, 08:02:31 pm »

'Now, I'll just pose by leaning here.. SPLAT'
'Ah, time to wash the car. I'll just start by wiping SPLAT'
'I'm allergic to ketchup! I'm fainting onto the car... SPLAT'
'Let's have sex on the car! SPLAT SPLAT SLOSH SPLAT'

Really, it's never going to work.

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2006, 08:42:05 pm »

Also, after the fact, I think that the little girl bored out of her mind and trying to get something out of her teeth is the best part.  Her dad is all proud of the car and she's all "Man.. I had to go to Taco Bell so many times!"

The little girl is just an observer, but seriously, have you ever heard a kid complain about Taco Bell?  They fuck*ng love the place.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2006, 08:55:48 pm »

I never do.

~Paul

Lycopene!  It all comes full-circle.

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 17 May 2006 - Google, someone who was nineteen designed your logo.
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2006, 02:52:42 am »

You know what I like best about that car?

The fact that it's number 57.  Classic.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up