Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!  (Read 3440 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« on: May 18, 2006, 04:31:30 pm »

No one had started this thread yet; what's up with that?  Flip is pretty swell, as far as I'm concerned, so wish him a happy birthday, damnit!

Happy Birthday, Flip; may you have a truly splendid day.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 04:47:28 pm »

Hi Flip.... I hope it is basically a pretty good day.

If you had a jib, I would still like the cut of it.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 04:51:47 pm »

Aww, you guys...
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 05:00:48 pm »

Truly a man I would nominate as 'Best New Guy of 2006'

Happy Birthday, sir.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 05:42:23 pm »

flip-- you are apparently about as new as me, but I have always assumed you were more of an "OG".

Consider this. realize how much that means for you. this means respect.

and a tiny can.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 06:17:17 pm »

Judy: I humbly accept.

Inev: I am an OG, but only in the sense that I killed a lot of things and went upside many heads.

Ash: Thanks, I know how hard it is for you.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 06:39:49 pm »

The happiest of birthdays for you Flip!
Hope you have lots of good people over to play Sega with you today.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 07:29:08 pm »

Happy birthday, Flip!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 09:42:36 pm »

Hey Flip, have 19 tiny cans... plus one to grow on.

You're good people.  I don't care what anyone says on IHateFlipConstantine.com.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 11:13:21 pm »

Mainly we just talk about how much we hate that damn Flipconstantine.... but enough of that. The 'aww you guys' combined with your avatar means I'm always going to think of you as the masculine but vaguely goofy guy, ala uncle jessy on full house (is that right? am I thinking of the right character).

Anyway I hope you has yourself a good'un, 19 was a pretty rocking year in my experience, remember you've got to do as much stupid shit as possible while the 'teenager' excuse is still valid.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 12:56:40 am »

Happy Birthday, you fuck*ng Noob.

/looking forward to the big Noob initiation rites.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 01:07:15 am »

Happy birthday, Flip.



There seem to have been a lot of birthdays recently.  Perhaps there should be a special birthday forum, with cake, and icecream, and cocaine.

So much cocaine.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 03:10:40 am »

Jough: Thanks!  So much dr. pepper. 

Doc:  I actually just failed a drug test today!  I'm squeezing it in.  And I always thought of myself more as "Kimmy".  Not because my feet smell or anything... actually I can't think of a good reason.

AW: Be gentle...

oball: Any excuse is a good excuse.  FOR COCAINE.

Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 04:06:21 am »

The 'aww you guys' combined with your avatar means I'm always going to think of you as the masculine but vaguely goofy guy, ala uncle jessy on full house (is that right? am I thinking of the right character).

John Stamos was Jessie and Dave Coulier was Joey Gladstone.

And the middle kid (Jodie Sweetin) was addicted to ice. I just saw her on one of those where are they now shows. Still cute, though.
Logged

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2006, 02:43:35 am »

How long until this thread turns to the Olsen twins?

Also happy birthday dude.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up