Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday TheInevitable  (Read 6018 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« on: May 21, 2006, 07:32:15 pm »

Today, you are a man.  Hope today is a fantastic day and you get your mack on many times.  You are rad.  You also remind me of this guy I know a whole lot.  Like, really it's creepy.  That's not relevant, but you know.  Interesting.


Happy Birfday dude.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 07:55:54 pm »

Did I miss something? Do you live in Australia or something, 'cause it's not even his birthday where I live.  Now everything is ruined!

Happy Birthday, Inevitable. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 07:56:19 pm »

Hi.  You are now able to legally Buy Porn, Smoke, Vote, and Die in a War; but you cannot legally drink.  How fucked up is that?

Er.. anyway, it's man time and you got to come real.

I dunno... anyway celebrate this day like you should.. by getting blown to bits in a war torn voting booth with an unfiltered Camel in one hand and a copy of Oui in the other.  This is clearly the only way!

No really, just have some cake; it's pretty good.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 08:14:23 pm »

Hey, happy birthday and if you go to Quebec you can drink legally.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 08:18:08 pm »

Q forgot another legal milestone: We now don't have to hush up in front of theinevitable in the chat room when the discussion turns naughty.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 08:21:43 pm »

Q forgot another legal milestone: We now don't have to hush up in front of theinevitable in the chat room when the discussion turns naughty.

LET THE ORGIES BEGIN!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 08:23:28 pm »

Happy Birthday, dude. Good luck hitting the casinos, or snorting coke off a hooker's ass, or whatever it is guys do when they turn 18 these days.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 09:07:54 pm »

Happy Birthday, theinevitable!  Now is a good time to start thinking about how much closer you are to death. 

But seriously, have a good one, and don't let the Man (or morbid thoughts that are all my fault) get you down.  You are a delightful fellow.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 09:10:12 pm »

Happy birthday, Theinevitable! Party down with Vlad and celebrate another day's not dying.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 09:42:13 pm »

Man, Hobot is just intent on bringing you DOWN, dude.

Happy Birthday.  Welcome to adulthood.

I hope you can get your freak-on with some hot mama who is old enough to teach you a thing or two.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 10:51:19 pm »

Hi.  You are now able to legally Buy Porn, Smoke, Vote, and Die in a War; but you cannot legally drink.  How fucked up is that?

I'm interested in why you capitalized all of those except drinking.

Also, you have to be 21 to gamble, not 18.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 12:33:51 am »

I'm interested in why you capitalized all of those except drinking.

Also, you have to be 21 to gamble, not 18.

Not for Lotto and the like (at least in this state)

I didn't capitalize drinking because clearly I don't think much of it as I am big in the Temperance movement as you may well remember.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 02:23:41 am »

Happy Birthday!

You can't buy tobacco products in Utah for another year.  But that's OK, because smoking kills.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 03:11:08 am »

Happy Birthday!

Ah, I remember turning 18.  I went bar crawling with my friends and had to go to my calculus lecture the next day still drunk.

Have fun, theinevitable.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday TheInevitable
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 03:33:17 am »

Happy Birthday, dude. 

You know, I actually have no recollection of my 18th birthday.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up