Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 may 2006- We've made a discovery. A breakthrough. Please, remove your ******.  (Read 6198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

Hm.

Wouldn't the longer length of Ray's false-dong create a lever effect, reducing the number of ounces necessary For His Pleasure(tm)?


If I had plans, they were made by an incorrect life I no longer maintain.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 03:09:07 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

Oh boy, I don't know what's up with the new update schedule, but I'm liking it.  These last few strips have been freaking hilarious.  There's some great panel moments here.  Panel three is the most excellent "Come join us" look ever, and Naked Teodor is always amusing.

Solid Gold.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

God bless the dopey grins in panel three.

Their dopey pleasure is only reflected in me.  Looking at them, I feel as they do.   I join them in the world dream of cantilever c*ck effigy.

I will not go to work tomorrow. 
Logged

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

God bless the dopey grins in panel three.

Their dopey pleasure is only reflected in me.  Looking at them, I feel as they do.   I join them in the world dream of cantilever c*ck effigy.

I will not go to work tomorrow. 
Dopey? Smiling Beef is fuck*ng creepy.
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

I also like the little detail that, even though T is a little pudgy, he is still an "18 inch waist" because he is an alive stuffed animal, not a pudgy guy.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

jcreed

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://jcreed.org

What history does not record is that the Buddha had a two-foot bamboo pole attached to his waist with a sack of rice at the end.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

"an incorrect life I no longer maintain"

So correct. So correct.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Man, this one is great.  I laughed out loud.

And the correct thread title is either:

I have no wants!

OR

If I had plans, they were made by an incorrect life I no longer maintain.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

Incorrect life is indeed the thread title.

Panel three smiles are the creepiest thing ever. I love them.
It is clear now that Beef was not removing Ray's water as some sort of reaction to what he said but rather because this is science and he had to experiment.

It is worth noting that in a lesser comic strip (or god help us situational comedy) the whole joke would have been 'Tedore thinks Ray and Beef are being creepily gay, this misunderstanding causes wacky antics to ensue.' The joke is so clearly semaphored ahead by teodore's expression that Onstad realises the telling of this joke is unnecessary. Thus we assume it told and head onto the next bit: 2.5 ounces of Zen.

Additional: I can't wait to see mr. Bear in one of these. Somebody's not going to be afraid of the police.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

damn. you are right.

I just re-read the strip to find a title, and immediately latched onto that line.

I suppose this is the teenage decision making capability at it's finest.

dude, it was punishment. Science would have most likely been putting in more.

he removed his water as punishment.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

Additional: I can't wait to see mr. Bear in one of these. Somebody's not going to be afraid of the police.

This is a possibility I had not considered.  It is like little avenues of possible hilarity are opening up before me!  I have changed the dong-water of life.


END CLUMSY_DUNE_REFERENCE
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 06:16:22 am by FlipConstantine »
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

dude I am reading that book right now. I love it so much. and I had forgotten this fact.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Thee

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51
  • I adidas Rio
    • View Profile
    • New England Fashion Update!

What clicks for me is how batshit Teodor goes when he realizes his dong potential.  And the last panel.  Agreed.

I have just returned here after a hiatus.  It feels like slipping into a well worn pair of loafers.


Also, hell yes, dune, motherfuckers
Logged
R U Passionate??

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile

I laughed out loud for the fourth strip in a row, so it's definitely good. Especially this year which hasn't been very funny at all.

I was missing it.

Jumping on the "Dune rules" bandwagon.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

From now on, every time I change my mind on something, my excuse will be that my prior state of mind was made by an incorrect life that I no longer maintain. This will be funny at first. In fact, it will be very funny. But after a while it will lead me to question the corectness of life, or whether man can truly deign one's life incorrect and cast it aside. At this point I will feel sad from thinking too hard.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up