Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 25 May 2006 - What did men do for fun before nature shrunk their appendage?  (Read 5371 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

I'm confused, does Ray's glass just disappear for two panels for a reason?

Not anymore ;)
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

I really have nothing to add, except to publicly say that dejavroom is pretty much the best choice in online names ever.

Puts all of mine to shame. And everyone else's too.

oh, you caprice...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up