Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow. Just wow.  (Read 3527 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Wow. Just wow.
« on: May 30, 2006, 10:00:06 pm »

Women were much more flexible in the 40s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1CITKXovAY
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 10:11:28 pm »

Watching that, my mind just couldn't quite grasp what it was seeing. 
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 10:17:43 pm »

Nah.  Nowadays they just have to be Chinese.

Or even better, in Cirque Du Soleil

I kid, I kid.  I have videos disproving my own hypothesis, but I don't think youtube allows you to upload those kind of videos.

(Is he bluffing or not?!  Only my hard drive knows for sure!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 11:20:25 pm »

man... that melody was killing my ears.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 02:32:06 am »

Even though those women are all old enough to be my grandmother, that is one of the hottest things I've seen lately.

It's not just that they can contort - but look at how strong they are.  The girl who pulled herself back up after laying down on the tractor(?) was just incredible.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 02:47:03 am »

It's not just that they can contort - but look at how strong they are.  The girl who pulled herself back up after laying down on the tractor(?) was just incredible.



Exactly.  That and the eating the apple off the hayloft thing were pretty mind-bending.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 12:50:17 pm »

And they can do that stuff without looking like soviet bloc gymnasts. All no boobs and crazy thighs.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 03:23:42 pm »

And they can do that stuff without looking like soviet bloc gymnasts. All no boobs and crazy thighs.

Totally, my special ladyfriend was asking that question.   How can they lift themselves like that and not be all muscle?

Solid Potato Salad, Oi! Oi!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 03:25:46 pm »

I watched that thing 5 times.  I want me some solid potato salad.  I wonder if those fine ladies are still alive...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 07:04:35 pm »

Women were much more flexible in the 40s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1CITKXovAY

Copyright violation'd!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 07:50:16 pm »

I'm glad I downloaded it while the gettin' was good.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 08:19:18 pm »

Dammit! Warner Bros. had them remove it due to copyright violations. Suck! I never got to see it.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2006, 08:35:57 pm »

Oh man, you missed it.  It was awesome. ;)

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2006, 10:47:57 pm »

Oh, that reminds me - in this short film screen play I was writting, I had three burnt out child-star sisters in need of names, and I named them after these ladies. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Wow. Just wow.
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2006, 10:52:27 pm »

Oh, that reminds me - in this short film screen play I was writting, I had three burnt out child-star sisters in need of names, and I named them after these ladies. 

I feel sorry for Elmira.  Not only is her name kind of unfortunate, but also it doesn't even rhyme with the other two.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up