Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I Miss...  (Read 7387 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I Miss...
« on: May 31, 2006, 08:29:20 pm »

acoxcae, andalucia, antioch, beanmom, Beatrice, Bobby Isosceles, Bozack, doomglobe, Emergent C, Emmoh, Evan, ferocious j, foolio, formica, franz, gimpson, Hobo Frenzy, jldunston, keef, Lane, Limmo, lprkn, Max, misterhaan, MSC, old kentucky shark, palm trees, Pedro Picasso, PinkStainlessTail, pubdoggy, sailor, satchel, southworth813, Steve Hogan, St Zartan, sunnystar, TALKYdude, The Wonderous Me, toddster, Twelvebottoms, Va, Vinz Clortho, yahani.

Those were quality posters.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 08:32:14 pm »

Now it makes sense why you were going through the userlist for like an hour and a half.  I was wondering.


(I also debated how bored you must be, until I realized I was watching you do it, and by extension, must be even more bored.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 08:36:11 pm »

I miss some of them. Not all, though.

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 08:40:30 pm »

Paul misses people I don't even remember.  Now I understand why he is the sort of person who is easily made sad.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:44:08 pm »

Now it makes sense why you were going through the userlist for like an hour and a half.  I was wondering.


(I also debated how bored you must be, until I realized I was watching you do it, and by extension, must be even more bored.)

I too worried about Paul's wellbeing, but it seems there was a method to the madness.

One of the reasons I love this board is that I can go through the archives assured that intelligent people permeate every thread and topic. I regret signing up so soon ago, missing out on dudes like St Zartan. Awesome guy.

I can't resist looking up the guys/gals I don't remember seeing. Darn you, Paul.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 08:49:57 pm »

Now it makes sense why you were going through the userlist for like an hour and a half.  I was wondering.


(I also debated how bored you must be, until I realized I was watching you do it, and by extension, must be even more bored.)

In my defense, I spent some of that time doing actual work.  You know, the kind i'm being paid to do.  Not much mind, but some.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 08:51:40 pm »

I regret signing up so soon ago, missing out on dudes like St Zartan. Awesome guy.

Zartan?  That fuck*ng guy.


No seriously, Zartan's posts are soooo good it's a cliche to say he is missed.  His absence has left not only a void here, but in THE UNIVERSE ITSELF.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 09:16:26 pm »

NOOOOOOOOO.

OK, I just re-read the entire Baby Updates thread, and I'm not even unemployed yet.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 09:17:28 pm »

Hey Paul! Why don't you miss Nabu?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 09:17:42 pm »

Wait wait wait.. what just happened here?

I never got to thank him for his terribly interesting prison info either!  I meant to even!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 09:19:04 pm »

Dude, no, don't take!

Stay here, man,  you are NEEDED here.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 09:27:26 pm »

would it help if we started an Asherdan Baby Update thread? And anxiously refreshed the page every day, waiting to see what new developments had occurred?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 09:40:14 pm »

I never got to thank him for his terribly interesting prison info either!  I meant to even!

I'm extremely interested in Ash's story, but his tales always leave me dumbfounded.  Don't take Ash, don't.

Did I overlook Nabu?  Sorry Nabu, I miss you too.  You are missed.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 10:53:38 pm »

I sorta figured Ash was joking.

Paul, the reason some of those people don't post here anymore is because they are banned.

The reason most of them don't is because they are not awesome enough to post here.  Or have lives outside cartoons.  One of those reasons.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 04:14:12 am »

Just lurk once in a while so we know your still here right Ash?
You avatar, bravely staring into the future, is a source of inspiration to us all.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up