But if you change the sound track to "Eye of the Tiger" you will be just fine. The boys are being nice, but really, skipping is super silly until you master it. For me it is the constant reminder of being a klutz.
Oh my. See, I had to go even more manly and somehow end up with a leather skipping rope. Seems a little close to BDSM for me, but hey...
As for mastering it, I seem to have gotten quite good at the straight jumping style, that is, I can swing the rope as fast as I can and be jumping nicely in time to clear it. As for what I remembered preferring when I was young, which was the way you can kind of run through it, I just can't clear it that way. I just hook my foot and try to slaughter myself. That said, kicking a football around the other day almost killed me as well... I just stepped on the damn thing and came crashing down, and then got a face full of puppy tongue. OK, that happens most of the time anyway, but while you're winded it's not ideal...
Just a quick update, I lost 2.6 pounds at my weekly weigh in this evening. That's 21.2 pounds total and 3.2 pounds away from deflowering the virgin weight loss. One really good week and i'll have my way with her. I stand at 308 pounds, only 8 pounds away from being under 300. That is another big goal for me.
Awesome. You pop that cherry!
I'll save the congratulations though, added motivation and all.
Congrats on the so far though... The (I'm sure old now) before and after shots from your site are reason for congratulations enough.