Aunt Flo' is in da house y'all!
MC Menses and da Heavy Flo' Posse representin'! In da' house yo'!
(Thank you mite - I will used that in my monthly announcement to the SO that I am happily not pregnant again for another month - it will include a dance.)
Also, I'm pretty sure that MC Menses and the Posse leaving my crib last week is the reason why I lost four pounds last week. (I'm not sure if this euphemism is disgusting or fun, but there it is.)
And jough, in regard to your weight loss being impossible... well, that is awesome? I guess? I'm glad to hear you're on track, but also hope you're not being to hard on your body. And yeah, I hear you on the not feeling like you've changed at all thing. I went to the diary section and held 7 pounds of butter just to show myself how much weight I'd lost. It's confusing - holding it in my hands, it felt pretty heavy, but then why are my skinny jeans still sort of snug? Then I started thinking that if I unwrapped the 7 pounds of butter and slathered it all over my body in an even layer that coated every inch of me, that it would probably feel like a lot less if equally distributed over my entire self.
And for Wombat, here's your boob sting update: to my absolute horror, the boob string, which touched end to end two weeks ago, no longer touches. I have lost significant weight, but my boobs have expanded just slightly. WTF? I've been drinking a lot more milk, so I blame the growth hormones from the cows. My SO says it's from the pills he's been sneaking into my food when I'm not looking. I can only hope that he's joking.