Don't worry about the grey, man. Chicks dig the "distinguished" look.
Eating better for me mostly means feeling better and having my blood pressure lower to the point where I can see better.
(speaking of seeing better - went to the opthamologist today and had an exam - I'm just about at the point where I will no longer be able to have my vision corrected with glasses - but hopefully the new specs will get me much closer to 20/20 vision - the doctor already told me not to hold out much hope for ever seeing 20/20, even after the surgery, should I get it).
Anyway, I'm not weighing in again until tomorrow, but I'm trying not even to think about weight right now. I mean, I need to lose SO MUCH that a pound or two isn't even noticeable, and to focus on weight when I'm so ridiculously overweight just seems counter-productive. When I've lost 50 pounds maybe I can start setting goals or something. Right now I don't want to push to get to ____ lbs by a certain date. Mostly because I really have no idea how long it will take me to lose the weight. I'm just using the weigh-in as another data point so I can adjust my diet. Exercise, right now, I'm just getting as much as I can handle, maybe a little more than that (I tend to need a day or three to recover from exercise - like my right ankle is still hurting from all of the walking on Friday, and now it's three days later).
Buying an exercise bike isn't really an option just because of space. But I maybe could join a gym if I can find one that isn't filled with really fit people. I'm not going to join an expensive health club and be the only fat guy in the place. Or the only *guy* in the place, as is the case with most of the local gyms.