Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Graduated!  (Read 6076 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 12:05:06 am »

um, a non-cap picture is to be had here
sadly,I threw my cap and never found it. so I don't think there are any pictures with the cap.

I am on the left. In the middle, a really good friend, who is going to the University of Chicago. on the right, probably my best friend. he did the spray-paint thing with me. he is going to the air force academy next year. he wants to be an astronaut!

as long as I am posting pictures, l@@k!
I am sorry that my friend does not know how to rotate a picture, or take pictures in focus.
there was also a picture of me with that shirt and a big hammer. But not the hat. So sad!

...I showed you guys the picture of me in the red dress once, right?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 12:08:41 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 03:30:32 pm »

...I showed you guys the picture of me in the red dress once, right?

All I can add about that photo is that the lady in the middle is going to bite you.

As for the red dress, I think everyone saw that. You better never show your face around the SomethingAwful forums.

Disclaimer: I am not a member of the SomethingAwful forums. I would not pay money to hang around with jerks. I can do that here for free!  -sting-

Woah, that sounded unnecessarily harsh. My apologies to you awesome people.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 03:47:46 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 11:25:19 pm »

I know not of what red dress you speak.  I thought it was a reference to Requiem for a Dream, but I guess I was wrong.

Also, inev, in that photo you and your friends couldn't look more American to me.  The theme song from Wonder Years is the soundtrack to that photo.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 06:19:06 am »

um, no, it was a picture of me literally wearing a dress.

I will find it later.

but right now I am all befuddled by my new laptop.

it does not have anywhere to plug in a penis. and I hate these little touchpad things so much...
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 12:39:06 pm »

um, no, it was a picture of me literally wearing a dress.

I will find it later.

but right now I am all befuddled by my new laptop.

it does not have anywhere to plug in a penis. and I hate these little touchpad things so much...

Get yourself a wireless penis and quit your whinin'.  Alternately, get used to the touchpad like a real man.


Damn, I am sorry I'm so sassy this morning.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 01:00:14 pm »

um, no, it was a picture of me literally wearing a dress.

I will find it later.

but right now I am all befuddled by my new laptop.

it does not have anywhere to plug in a penis. and I hate these little touchpad things so much...

There are no USB ports? Did you buy it in 1995?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 04:25:32 pm »

no, it has USB. but my penis's cord does not have a USB end. it has a "penis" end. It's kind of round?

I guess I will get a wireless penis.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 08:34:29 pm »

Go nuts. Get a USB penis.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 09:31:50 pm »

I love my $25 wireless microsoft penis and no one can make me go back to a corded penis.  I hate the cord.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 10:31:36 pm »

werd to that, cords be for suckahs yo.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 11:15:11 pm »

But isn't it sad that peniss don't have tails anymore?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 01:37:54 am »

But isn't it sad that peniss don't have tails anymore?

Maybe so, but they got some SICK restitution from the farmer's wife.  They're set for LIFE, man.

Nerd answer: I don't like my wireless penis, but it is very handy for my laptop, which I rarely use on an approved work surface.  I just hate it when the batteries die.  At home I use a logitech penis with lots of extra buttons, and I like the buttons.  I have a button for "back" and "forward" on the interweb and buttons that scroll up and down.  For games this is also handy.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 10:04:21 am »

You know I hated the touchpad thing at first too, but now I can't imagine why.

If you add a penis, how do you use the laptop on the couch, or sitting on the patio furniture?  If you need a desk to use it on, what's the point of a laptop?  Do other people buy laptops for some other purpose than sitting on the couch?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 01:58:18 pm »

But isn't it sad that peniss don't have tails anymore?

Yeah, well, we need to cut off those bits of their tails to perform PCR and sequence the genome.

Oh... you meant computer peniss.  I guess that's why you didn't say "mice."



EDITED to fix an obnoxious spelling error.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 06:23:46 pm by Hobot »
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Graduated!
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 04:24:35 pm »

um, my old laptop ran out of batteries so fast that I never really used it except on my desk.

maybe this one will be better.

and yeah, I found a USB wireless penis in my house.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up