Thankyou all for your comments; some gladly accepted, SOME NOT.
I've been thinking of posting some of my TOUAMB fanfiction. I'd like to gauge your reactions. -ahem-.
"So. This was it. Months of careful planning had finally culminated in the first ever TOUAMB convention. Jough looked upon his creation happily, and his face broke into an even wider grin as he saw the tip jar.
It was a very interesting bunch of characters who had shown up to the event. Some people were exactly as he imagined; some not! For example, Judy turned out to be a tall, muscular 25 year old smoking a pipe, a fedora neatly angled on a stylish haircut. A crisp, clean suit completed the image of a man-about-town and it was not long before a crowd formed around him, some asking for his autograph, some merely starstruck to be in the presence of such a man. Suddenly, a piano appeared out of nowhere. Judy sat down comfortably, and in a deep, dark voice announced:
'I'd like to play you all a little song...'"
I'm not fully awake so please take that all with a pinch of salt.
I think this topic should be locked before I get any further with this. I'm addicted!