Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 14 June 2006 -- Vlad, you make prison sound like a man-rape conga line.  (Read 14746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

Too many salads.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

me: so, um, what does Salad Days mean other than a minor threat song?

the internet: a time of "green" youthful innocence!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

I was gonna mention those salads. By the way, what does "toss salad", as Miami tells Teódor, mean?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

I was gonna mention those salads. By the way, what does "toss salad", as Miami tells Teódor, mean?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toss+salad

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

I was gonna mention those salads. By the way, what does "toss salad", as Miami tells Teódor, mean?

I was going to link to Urban Dictionary since I couldn't exactly find a tactful way to say it, but uh... well.. it's like...  oh hell.

Edit:  And that's what I get for being 21 seconds too late.  Damn my hemming and hawing!

Also, the title of this page makes me giggle for this reason.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 02:53:23 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

TOO MUCH EDUCATION.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Also: Two uses of the word 'salad' is bad writing.  Three uses of the word 'salad' is a recurring theme.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

Re: Recurring theme: Thought so too, Wombat. (sowy guys, shoulda have remembered to check urban dictionary)

Add: As someone undoubtedly must have said by now, "acquisition of learning is never a painless affair". Sigh.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 03:15:26 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

dejavroom, that's the kind of question where you get to make fun of the person who knows the answer.  "Oh, I figured you would know that, ass-licker."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

dejavroom, that's the kind of question where you get to make fun of the person who knows the answer.  "Oh, I figured you would know that, ass-licker."

Damn, Jough won't even toss his lady's salad. What a dick.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Damn, Jough won't even toss his lady's salad. What a dick.

Into everyone's life a little tossed salad must fall.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Yeah, okay copropheliac.  Just because I don't want to put my mouth where shit usually lives doesn't make me a dick.  I mean, there are so many other things that would make me a dick that this particular one is way down on the list.

Also, Cort is just downright salty today.  What gives, man?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

Call me silly, but I laughed at "salty".
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Yeah, okay copropheliac.  Just because I don't want to put my mouth where shit usually lives doesn't make me a dick.  I mean, there are so many other things that would make me a dick that this particular one is way down on the list.

Also, Cort is just downright salty today.  What gives, man?

Today's topic involves "man-rape." I may not be the dirtiest dude in town but that topic would make anybody work a little blue.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

me: so, um, what does Salad Days mean other than a minor threat song

The hell, I ain't answering this.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up