Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 14 June 2006 -- Vlad, you make prison sound like a man-rape conga line.  (Read 14771 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

I don't care if she knew the technical term - if she knew how it worked she would have known immediately what Q was referring to as the button part, though.  I am sure that any woman would.

But hey, look at that Hobot promising not to nitpick about grammar!  Not that this was a point of grammar so much as style, but let us rise up in appreciation of anyone on this board who promises not to nitpick about grammar.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

But hey, look at that Hobot promising not to nitpick about grammar!  Not that this was a point of grammar so much as style, but let us rise up in appreciation of anyone on this board who promises not to nitpick about grammar.

Yes, but what I am known and loved for is nitpicking grammar, so I thought I'd give you a brief respite from my indignant pedantry.  For shame for nitpicking my valiant effort, wombat; for shame.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

It's just that I live for that shimmering day in the future when people are actually nitpicking about grammar and then promise to stop nitpicking about grammar.  A girl can dream big, can't she?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

It's just that I live for that shimmering day in the future when people are actually nitpicking about grammar and then promise to stop nitpicking about grammar.  A girl can dream big, can't she?

That's funny coming from you.

Say womby, about your time as a linguist....


Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile

Three is the rule of comedy, best explained in terms of the Holy Hand Grenade.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Speaking of CLIT, when is Clerks 2 coming out? 

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

I think it's cruel of Onstad to mock jough's diet by constantly mentioning salads.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Speaking of CLIT, when is Clerks 2 coming out?

July 21st.

And it's reeeeeeal good.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

July 21st.

And it's reeeeeeal good.

How do you know?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

How do you know?

Uhm... well... I worked on it. I'm... technically working on it right now. I'm one of the director's Los Angeles office people and I'm pulling double-duty as their post-production PA right now. But I swear to God, it's not that I'm biased. If I didn't love the crap out of that movie, I'd just say nothing at all. Jeez, now I sound like a braggy-name-droppy a-hole.

...slinks away.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

Uhm... well... I worked on it. I'm... technically working on it right now. I'm one of the director's Los Angeles office people and I'm pulling double-duty as their post-production PA right now. But I swear to God, it's not that I'm biased. If I didn't love the crap out of that movie, I'd just say nothing at all. Jeez, now I sound like a braggy-name-droppy a-hole.

...slinks away.

No you don't.  That's really cool.

I wasn't doubting that it was going to be good, I just wondered where you got your inside info. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jcreed

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://jcreed.org

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toss+salad

Thanks to Achewood, and to touamb, I am not left to wonder what is meant by the writing in the following document found by a prison library volunteer worker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jumble/92798393/in/set-72057594055928630/

Instead, I know exactly what it means, to the point that I have a nigh-indelible mental image associated with it. Er, th-thank you, Achewood and touamb.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up