Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Google Shakespeare  (Read 6735 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 01:35:15 pm »

Seconded. My parents get all up in my face when they hear groaning emanating from my room.

REDUX!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 02:35:05 pm »

My parents get all up in my face when they hear groaning emanating from my room.

Your parents are a kinky lot. Kinky.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006, 09:55:45 pm »

I think it was Chihuly a few years ago in Chicago - he installed dozens of his pieces in and among the plantings of a large park conservatory. It got great reviews and people said it was pretty dramatic.

Getting this thread back on-topi...er, on-first-tangent: when I win the Super Lotto this weekend, I'm going to have Dale Chihuly build me a pool.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 10:17:18 pm »

Getting this thread back on-topi...er, on-first-tangent: when I win the Super Lotto this weekend, I'm going to have Dale Chihuly build me a pool.

Man, that is not a pool into which you want to drunkenly fling yourself.






EDITED to correct a prepositional error I had debated before posting, but which theinevitable pointed out for all to see.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 02:40:54 pm by Hobot »
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2006, 04:50:23 am »

into which, whore!

*slaps*

or "that is not a pool which you want to drunkenly fling yourself into."
because you get to show off the knowledge that it is technically acceptable to end a sentence with a preposition.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2006, 05:00:58 am »

Damn, Dan is getting his pimp-on.  You tell her, inevitable.  But dude, you call Hobot a whore again and I'll have to smack you into unconsciousness with my dick.

I'm just saying.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2006, 05:07:27 am »

ok, whore was not right. that sounds mean for real. what is an acceptable word-for-a-woman which no one will think I am serious about?
bitch?
slut?
that one that I really enjoy saying but people get mad at me, and it starts with a C?
ho?
hobot?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2006, 05:10:32 am »

Yeah, let's just call the ladies by their names or nicks.

Thanks.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2006, 05:12:08 am »

dang. that ruins everything. I think I'll go back to my semi-habit of making up a new nickname for hobot every time.
Quote
into which, hobojules!

*slaps*
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2006, 05:38:02 am »

theinev gets all cocky!

jough stands up for his stable of hoes!

I continue to dislike Shakespeare!

Zip!

Bam!

Pow!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:59 am »

I love how any time I say anything which isn't "oh golly gee I'm sorry" you guys all comment "wow, inev's really grown a pair!" and "wow, calm down! you're getting all cocky!"

...it's almost like my non-TouAMB friends, who laugh hysterically whenever I try to be mean or angry.

except this one time when I made a girl cry.

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2006, 05:55:15 am »

I think it is because of your avatar.  No one expects a duckling and kitten to call someone a whore. 

Kitten: Meow, meow... I'll fuck you up, bitch!

Duck: Quack, quack... I'll cut you, whore!

etc.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 06:57:32 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2006, 06:14:24 am »

oh.

then it's working.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2006, 02:42:11 pm »

or "that is not a pool which you want to drunkenly fling yourself into."
because you get to show off the knowledge that it is technically acceptable to end a sentence with a preposition.

NEVER!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2006, 06:24:40 pm »

It is a pool into which the drunken flinging of oneself is unwanted.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up