Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ohno*****.com  (Read 4138 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 07:02:56 pm »

I must prevent this!

Hence I must destroy theinevitable!

theinevitable, more or less by definition, cannot be prevented. Only prepared for.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 07:26:10 pm »

man. I should have seen this coming. It was like...
in...
un...
I forget the word. You know, like, when something can't be stopped?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 07:32:00 pm »

theinevitable, more or less by definition, cannot be prevented. Only prepared for.

Yes!  I must prepair for the inevitable.  I must go out and buy gallons of purified water, and packets of dehydrated foodstuffs.  I must build an underground shelter that has it's own air filtration system, that is nuke proof, sound proof and flood proof!  I'll need blankets!  And a genorator!  And lots and lots and lots of pornography!

That, my friends, is how you prepair for theinevitable!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 10:06:04 pm »

Prepare?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 10:52:50 pm »

Yes!  I must prepair for the inevitable.  I must go out and buy gallons of purified water, and packets of dehydrated foodstuffs.  I must build an underground shelter that has it's own air filtration system, that is nuke proof, sound proof and flood proof!  I'll need blankets!  And a genorator!  And lots and lots and lots of pornography!

That, my friends, is how you prepair for theinevitable!

No, that sounds like a party.


Now if only you had some rope... and knives.

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 11:33:39 am »

Now if only you had some rope... and knives.

I thought that was just how you prepared for meeting Hobot.


And though I haven't been around quite long enough to be sure I remember from my lurking days the 'Onstad must be busy drinking and beating his wife' line was a pretty standard response whenever 'strip returns Xday' loomed.
Mainly by Jough I think.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 02:16:18 pm »

I thought that was just how you prepared for meeting Hobot.

Oh no no.... for her I have something....  special in mind.


I HAVE SAID TOO MUCH!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 02:21:20 pm »

Oh no no.... for her I have something....  special in mind.


I HAVE SAID TOO MUCH!

An ice bath, starched white dress, and saddle shoes.  Maybe some rouge and ruffly socks.  Hair in two pigtail braids.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 02:22:16 pm »

An ice bath, starched white dress, and saddle shoes.  Maybe some rouge and ruffly socks.  Hair in two pigtail braids.

...like a beautiful porcelain doll.  Now lie still.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 05:15:42 pm »

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

And yeah, the old "Onstad is too busy drinking and beating his wife to do a strip today" thing was pretty standard for a while here, although I did not originate the theory.

However, now I believe the de facto notice is "Onstad is too busy playing with his baby daughter to draw a strip today" which is probably more accurate, and certainly more excuseable.  If I was a stay-at-home dad and had a cute baby daughter I wouldn't be wasting my time with you foo's either.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: ohno#####.com
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 05:23:25 pm »

If I was a stay-at-home dad, my life would be consumed with two tasks:

"let's surprise mommy! say "mommy!" say "mommy!""
and:
"let's make mommy jealous that I am here all day and she isn't. Say "dad-dy!" Say "dad-dy"!"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up