Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday  (Read 15961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 01:16:16 pm »

My favourite recent thing on the forums is how someone will make a literary reference and then Q will mention that reference or make another reference to the same work to show that he is AWARE of the reference and therefore also "cool."

Carry on my wayward sons.

Wait, weren't we talking about Animaniacs?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 03:02:09 pm »

Ha, ha.

Aug looks all friendly, Mr. looks like he's eight and was just told he can't have any ice cream.  Awsome.

Also, Mr. I've said it before, I'll say it again, you look like my SO's long lost twin.  It is fucked up how much you look like him.  He even has the exact same shirt.  It is so messed up to me. 

I seem to remember creeping the HELL out of miles by managing to look like his ex-girlfriend.  It is so weird to see Doppelgangers of ordinary people out and about.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2006, 04:26:19 pm »

*Two Weeks Later*:


WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH CANNED PEAS.

WAR IS PEAS
FREEDOM IS CELERY
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2006, 04:52:29 pm »

oh, goodness, now I realize that that post was in a different thread. I had just carried the Welles conversation across threads. Hm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2006, 05:13:40 pm »

Carry on my wayward sons.

I don't think we're into Kansas anymore.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2006, 05:35:16 pm »

I don't think we're into Kansas anymore.

No AW, no... I keep trying to tell you we met in Missouri.  Kansas is on the other side.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up