Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: TRIP TO INDIA!  (Read 26748 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2006, 04:55:25 pm »

In the sense that all things are connected as part of a great oneness I am India. But in a much more real sense I am not there at all. Not even a little.

I do feel sorry for those poor bastards in the south Pacific who are as far from India as one can possibly get without actually leaving the planet.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2006, 05:33:43 pm »

Id like to go to india
Live in a big white house in the forest
Drink gin and tonic and play a grand piano
Read a few books
Far from what saddens my heart
Try to live away from it

Find a new girl
Who says she feels the same
Get to know her after the trip
Bathe in a forest pool
Her life a part of mine
And let no one know until Im gone


Wouldn't we all, wouldn't we all.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2006, 07:31:50 pm »

Can we kill this thread please?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2006, 07:50:22 pm »

Each time I rock back and forth in my chair I get closer to India in some way.

I cannot move without in some way being closer to India.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2006, 12:16:39 am »

I'm but a few hours from travel. Going far, far from India... Further still.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up