Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!  (Read 9398 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 05:00:29 pm »

While I am at the beach, you can be sure I will visit Try My Nuts to photograph all the crazy hot sauces.

And we're expecting then, to see you pictured wearing this.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 05:38:38 pm »

That may be the most unrealistic "One size fits most" claim I have ever seen.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 05:45:54 pm »

That may be the most unrealistic "One size fits most" claim I have ever seen.

But the strings on candy necklaces are usually elastic, so it may not be so far-fetched.  I know it would fit me (but that's not saying much... at all).
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 07:04:59 pm »

But the strings on candy necklaces are usually elastic, so it may not be so far-fetched.  I know it would fit me (but that's not saying much... at all).

150% RDA of HAWT. Unless the strings dig in and are all uncomfortable.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006, 08:03:10 pm »

Ah, so it would basically get less dense with larger chests, thus ending up more of a net.  I would be interested in seeing this modeled as such.
Logged
~

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2006, 09:07:53 pm »

Yeah, if any ladies are willing to model - I'm buying.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2006, 09:36:26 pm »

You'd be in a diabetic coma before any decent portion of lovely lady lumps became available.

Much like applying honey to a lady (gentleman) friend, the dying scream of your poor pancreas will tend to dampen the enthusiasm of your loins.

Not that I have any experience with this or anything.

Jus' sayin'.

(also the laundry is a bugbear after)
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2006, 10:05:22 pm »

I've seen this one, plus the matching thong for sale here.  The SO was eager to make said purchase, but I just imagined being unpleasantly sticky for days and days, and was basically opposed.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 03:47:24 am »

oh my god a thong that is edible?

...would you feel OK eating that?

WEREN'T WE JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW ANYTHING CAN GIVE YOU FOOD POISONING?

i am so freaked out by this
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 11:09:25 am »

Inev, somebody's gotta kidnap you and bring you to the seedest adult goods emporium around, STAT.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 01:17:25 pm »

there is a Gay Sex Shop next door to the record store I like. i am afraid to go in, basically. I am not completely sure about what constitutes a Gay sex shop, since the Gay and lesbian population have the same variety of orifices as the rest of us.
I mean, obviously, there is gay porn in there.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 01:20:12 pm »

I am not completely sure about what constitutes a Gay sex shop, since the Gay and lesbian population have the same variety of orifices as the rest of us.

So I guess you don't know about the... oh, I shouldn't be the one to tell you.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 01:26:35 pm »

So I guess you don't know about the... oh, I shouldn't be the one to tell you.



He'll find out in college after all, especially at Wash U, IF YUO KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!11
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 03:06:50 pm »

He'll find out in college after all, especially at Wash U, IF YUO KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!11

Hey now!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 03:21:58 pm »

AW proves my point exactly.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up