Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: July 14th, 2006 - DOES HE KNOW HOW MUCH VOLUME I DO? NO! NO! HE DOESN'T!  (Read 6943 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile

Oh sweet christ please God not today
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

A dude receives a compliment and, as a result, suffers a heart attack while lost in a field of corn. This is not the proper etiquette for receiving compliments.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

If you ask me, the thread title should have been "THIS CORN IS YOU, RAY SMUCKLES!"

Damned first-posters.

I was going to use the abalone line but it didn't fit.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

I just drove from Buffalo to Syracuse at 4am in a car whose alternator (and I think entire electronic system by proxy) was basically not functioning, I have to work in six hours, and I haven't slept in 22 ... but it's a Fuck You Friday, so everything's cool.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile

This was not at all what I was expecting when I saw it was a Fuck You Friday.

But I loved it just the same.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

A dude receives a compliment and, as a result, suffers a heart attack while lost in a field of corn. This is not the proper etiquette for receiving compliments.

Exactly. Some people are just too self-conconcious and hate being complimented. Apparently this was one of those guys. Maybe he's just uptight because despite working at a Caddy dealership he somehow got stuck with basically the worst vehicle they make. At least his isn't black.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

The fuckin' man upstairs was punchin' his dance card, so Leo Fontanette departed this life with a classy line: "Oh sweet Christ please God not today."

I am glad to know that there are parts of California undeveloped enough to allow space for at least one corn field; this is a comfort to me.



HAPPY FUCK YOU FRIDAY, EVERYONE; AND... FUCK YOU!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

That wasn't california, that was Iowa.  Ray takes the corporate Concorde to work out at his favourite gym in Sioux City.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I am glad to know that there are parts of California undeveloped enough to allow space for at least one corn field; this is a comfort to me.

Leo Fontamette moves so much volume that he can afford a place waaay out in the country.  That corn field is soon to be the site of another 'Master Planned Community.'

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

I am glad to know that there are parts of California undeveloped enough to allow space for at least one corn field; this is a comfort to me.

From what I saw on my last trip like 90% of California is just fields or mountains.  There's a reason all their income comes from Agriculture.



Man I wish someone would punch MY dance card.  :(   (OH wait... no.. I didn't mean like tha-
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

oh man.

the man upstairs totally punched Q's dance card, and then hit the "post" button. intense.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

mkilly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • Glitter & Twang

Onstar? Onstar?  More like.... Constar! am I rite?

You are mistaken. More like Cornstar. (Also, it's "OnStar," but - I don't like indulging corporations and their dumb proprietary names for things. I feel very lame if I feel like I should say something like "Yeah, so does that Prius come with the LocksForSure(TM) ARL Uni-System?")
Logged
I never age at all, never die, unlike all the stars in the sky I'll be young forever and why?--'cause I'm a vampire.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile

As much as I love my mac, I will always sortof hate apple for starting that NoSpace ProductName convention.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

As much as I love my mac, I will always sortof hate apple for starting that noSpace productName convention.

fixd.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile

Oh right, forgot that part. That pisses me off even more. Thanks for fixing that, Mr. Ninja.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up