Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 14th, 2006 - DOES HE KNOW HOW MUCH VOLUME I DO? NO! NO! HE DOESN'T!  (Read 6928 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography

Damn shit DAMN I really wanted to find this funny but had literally NO idea what Diovan or OnStar meant - so I had a chat with a mate, Gordon Oogle, and he explained things and i understand now but it's not as funny is it? nope. i am in the Tooting, it is about as far away from a corn field as you can get. shit damn if i was all yankee doodle i would have totally lapped this up shit damn ballbag (8 Guiness - goodnight)
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

Okay, I've just come up with a product idea. Instead of OnStar, it's OnStad. It's a new way of emailing for navigational help from your car. Unlike OnStar, OnStad is totally free. However, OnStad basically never replies to your help requests. If you're willing to pay $18 USD for Premium Service, however, you'll receive an answer, but this will usually take about 3-4 weeks.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

No, no, a better OnStad:  When you are stuck in a traffic jam, cartoons are emailed to you in your car to keep you entertained.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

that would be awesome. The comics could show up on your car's GPS monitor for easy reading.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

No, no, a better OnStad:  When you are stuck in a traffic jam, cartoons are emailed to you in your car to keep you entertained.

"OnStad, I'm stuck on the 405, my marriage is failing and I have irritable bowel syndrome. Can you help?"

"We return Thursday."
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile

"OnStad, I'm stuck on the 405, my marriage is failing and I have irritable bowel syndrome. Can you help?"

"We return Thursday."


Wins.
Logged

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile

Okay, I've just come up with a product idea. Instead of OnStar, it's OnStad. It's a new way of emailing for navigational help from your car. Unlike OnStar, OnStad is totally free. However, OnStad basically never replies to your help requests. If you're willing to pay $18 USD for Premium Service, however, you'll receive an answer, but this will usually take about 3-4 weeks.
It is a play on words because the two words look similar, but it is also a joke about how the food-poisoned man with a baby does not make a comic about cats every day.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

This strip was my favorite in a long while. It was an unexpected turn in the story arch.

I don't remember why, but one day I came across a court case wherein the gubment wanted to use OnStar to listen to the minivans or whatever of potential terrorists. GM was not keen on the idea and successfully fought it ion constitutional grounds.

GM does not want the government listening to you through the visor of your minivan.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile

It is a play on words because the two words look similar, but it is also a joke about how the food-poisoned man with a baby does not make a comic about cats every day.

When I read this a laugh actually flew from my mouth, then I clapped my hands, then I began laughing even more loudly.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

It is a play on words because the two words look similar, but it is also a joke about how the food-poisoned man with a baby does not make a comic about cats every day.

The man on the internet message board who does not realize food poisoning is temporary takes great offense at a good-natured ribbing about the man who sometimes makes a comic about cats every day.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile

So are we giving good posts library of congress cataloging tags now or what?
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up