Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Poll

Do you wash it every day?

Yep
Not every day

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: The washing hair debate  (Read 63062 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #270 on: August 30, 2007, 05:55:15 pm »

I think tubes of K-Y or Astroglide would be an appropriate replacement for TCoDP.

Uh, I got some K-Y issues I haven't come to closure with yet.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #271 on: August 30, 2007, 05:57:14 pm »

There's still an IRC channel?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #272 on: August 30, 2007, 08:37:39 pm »

I get the feeling some people are kidding and some people are not.  My point is that -- shared hallucinations aside -- there is already sort of a thing like this in place, so the people who are not kidding can avail themselves of that if there is a demand for that sort of thing. 

Whether there is or not is not for me to decide.  I am merely administrating here. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #273 on: August 30, 2007, 09:03:24 pm »

I get the feeling some people are kidding and some people are not.  My point is that -- shared hallucinations aside -- there is already sort of a thing like this in place, so the people who are not kidding can avail themselves of that if there is a demand for that sort of thing. 

Whether there is or not is not for me to decide.  I am merely administrating here. 

Theres a secret board where touamb members talk about male on male blowjobs? What? I... I... I think Im lost, nothing to see here. Happy easter.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #274 on: August 30, 2007, 09:08:51 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #275 on: August 30, 2007, 09:18:26 pm »

Not that I really need another place to talk about cocksucking, but I probably ought to get an invite.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #276 on: August 30, 2007, 09:25:45 pm »

Not that I really need another place to talk about cocksucking, but I probably ought to get an invite.
I remember when there was a time that I would go weeks without any mention of cocksucking and ballblowing and man-on-man-on-goat-on-italian rimjob foot movies. Then Al Gore invented the internet.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #277 on: August 30, 2007, 11:49:53 pm »

I'm feeling very sad that Slink and Jough's contributions are no longer visible.  Maybe they could be recovered?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #278 on: August 31, 2007, 01:41:00 am »

I remember when there was a time that I would go weeks without any mention of cocksucking and ballblowing and man-on-man-on-goat-on-italian rimjob foot movies. Then Al Gore invented the internet.

Let us not mention those dark times again.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #279 on: August 31, 2007, 02:05:18 am »

Oh... oh my, I had no idea.
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,555.0.html



That takes me back to the pre-baby days.  Back when I had time to play around with photoshop. 

I guess if I'd continued with the proscribed activity I wouldn't keep getting knocked up and would have more time to goof around on the 'net. 

Ah, well.  You take it as it comes. 

Yeah, I meant that the way it sounded. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #280 on: August 31, 2007, 03:03:11 am »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2007, 08:15:47 am »

Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #284 on: March 21, 2009, 11:36:48 pm »

I think the key is to wash the body but leave the hair alone. 

Either way, my hair is 2 inches long and I have naturally oily skin.  I think I'll stick to my every-other-day schedule, thanks. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up