Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Poll

Do you wash it every day?

Yep
Not every day

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: The washing hair debate  (Read 63129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2006, 03:35:27 am »

PS. I failed to mention earlier that before I discovered Wen I used Tigi Bed Head After-Party to smooth my daily frizz, and it works very nearly as well as Wen's styling creme for about 1/3 the price, plus you can get it at Target. 

Plus the container looks like a vibrator. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2006, 03:38:32 am »

I don't know how long it's going to last, and I sure as hell don't want to jinx it, but damn it sure is nice to have you back posting on a regular basis JL!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2006, 05:10:08 am »

That really does look like a vibrator doesn't it? The bright pinkness just adds to it, it's like they were trying.
Odd.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2006, 05:26:07 am »

That really does look like a vibrator doesn't it? The bright pinkness just adds to it, it's like they were trying.
Odd.

That is really weird! Plus they market it as "The Perfect Party Favor". Too many euphemisms for me to handle, man. It's a ***** toy and a hair product all at the same time!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2006, 07:09:12 am »

Plus the container looks like a vibrator. 

Yeah, see, I was recently eying up this very product in a busy salon, and behind me was what appeared to be a tired looking Chinese family clearly waiting to get their three fussy and hyper kids' hair cut.  I was holding this very product when the father said something to the mother that made both of them laugh, and I instantly felt dirty, then I looked at them, and they were looking at me holding it, and stopped laughing and looked quickly away when I turned.  I sort of thought I had an overly active imagination to think what I thought had happend had... really happened, but clearly I'm not the only one who thinks the bottle looks a little reminiscent of a sex toy.  Infact, all Bed Head products look like futuristic versions of things they are not.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2006, 12:48:19 pm »

That is really weird! Plus they market it as "The Perfect Party Favor". Too many euphemisms for me to handle, man. It's a ***** toy and a hair product all at the same time!

From the makers of Shimmer floor wax/dessert topping.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2006, 12:54:07 pm »

Oddly, this hair product looks more like a sex toy than my new sex toy. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2006, 01:05:27 pm »

Oddly, this hair product looks more like a sex toy than my new sex toy. 

Too much information or not enough....

Dare I ask whether seal noises are involved?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2006, 01:13:16 pm »

Oh!  Cute!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2006, 01:18:06 pm »

Too much information or not enough....

Dare I ask whether seal noises are involved?

Jeez, I've been gone waaaay too long if there's a TMI factor on this board. 

As to the seal noises, I guess that depends on who's playing.  They're not intrinsic to the toy, if that's what you're asking...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2006, 01:26:35 pm »

JL, I find it disturbing that you get off with something that looks like a child's toy.

Disturbing in just the right way... ;)

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2006, 01:40:56 pm »

As to the seal noises, I guess that depends on who's playing.

Lord, god, I think I would have to break up with someone their orgasm noises were anything remotely like a seal. I'm certainly not one of those people who thinks you have to keep a straight face during sex, but laughing at one's partner isn't necessarily a good thing.

That said, I've never heard a seal cum...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2006, 01:46:36 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2006, 01:51:27 pm »

Don't worry JL I was always leaning towards not enough, you're just new to me so I wanted to leave myself an out.
Of course now I figure you do make seal noises.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2006, 02:17:59 pm »

Actually, I usually just scream "BONE BONE BONE" thorugh the whole thing. 

And afterwards I say, "More like, you're welcome!" 

I swear I didn't mean to hijack this thread with my vibrator-picture-posting.  Do we need a seal sex noises thread? 

Holy moses do I ever hope not. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19   Go Up