Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goody Two-Shoes?? DAMMIT!  (Read 3192 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Goody Two-Shoes?? DAMMIT!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 04:20:51 pm »

I started dating my first boyfriend online. In a text-based MUD set in Middle Earth.

I'm better now. Really.

... My first sexual partner came from a Vampire:tM MUSH... there was a large age difference.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Goody Two-Shoes?? DAMMIT!
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 04:22:55 pm »

I don't know if middle-aged male predators count as "first boyfriend" though, Smick.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Goody Two-Shoes?? DAMMIT!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 04:57:01 pm »

yea... that's why I changed the terminology.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up