Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flickr Group Pool  (Read 15698 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2006, 11:14:11 pm »

I will never understand male fantasies about twins.

It's really not that hard to understand.  It's basic manmath:

(2 girls + the addition that both are hot + plus the inherent naughtiness of them being sisters + the weird pseudo-myths that go along with twins + unicorns x the heat index - an overarching sense of shame)/The price of Chi in Tina = A train bound for San Francisco travelling at 50 mph.


So I hope this has cleared it up for you fully.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2006, 11:36:19 pm »

Alternative theory:

Men possess brains which sort things into 'Hot' or 'Not' judging by the inherent advantages/disadvantages of a concept, so sometimes an otherwise average concept can become either very ideal or not ideal at all. For example, some ladies may find an actor/actress/car 'okay looking' but a guy will quickly sort this into 'Hot' or 'Not'. This explains why less restrained males do not seem to be able to witness the average female/car without loudly exclaiming 'She/it's hot' or 'She/it's not'. It is their opinion, much in the way someone might say 'Nice weather today'.

Now, Linnea says she does not understand male fantasies about twins. The reason men fantasise on this seemingly trivial issue is quite simple: When presented with the concept of twins, males then proceed to break "Twins" down into advantages vs. disadvantages:

Advantages
There are two ladies involved in this concept

Disadvantages
None

So, it gets put into 'Hot'. There are other concepts men like seemingly indiscriminately due to this 'multiple wimmin' thing. Lesbians and slumber parties is an easy example of this. Can anyone think of more? I'm sure you can. Don't try too hard.

(This post is not in any way serious; this does not mean you will find it funny. At least let me assure that men are not simple minded #####-like organisms. #####s = Not.)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2006, 12:11:04 am »

I don't really have a thing for twins as much as "two hot ladies at once" which granted I've always found to be better in theory than in practice unless the ladies are into each other as well, which with twins enters into strange incest territory which isn't much of a turn-on for me personally but I guess I can understand how the taboo may be attractive to some.

Anyway, I guess all I meant to say was that you two are one fine-looking set.  That is all.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2006, 01:02:08 am »

I don't really have a thing for twins as much as "two hot ladies at once" which granted I've always found to be better in theory than in practice unless the ladies are into each other as well, which with twins enters into strange incest territory which isn't much of a turn-on for me personally but I guess I can understand how the taboo may be attractive to some.

Hence the allure of bisexual ladies, I guess.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2006, 01:04:39 am »

Hence the allure of bisexual ladies, I guess.

No no.. that's because bisexual ladies get 2 for 5's discounts at the local CVS!

It's simple economics.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2006, 01:06:18 am »

No no.. that's because bisexual ladies get 2 for 5's discounts at the local CVS!

It's simple economics.

Who can resist those sweet, sweet savings?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2006, 04:04:26 am »

See, I think I have the whole pleasing one lady thing down sorta, but with two it's twice as much work and pressure (albeit for double my pleasure as well).  It is really helpful, then, if the ladies are into getting each other off, because then it relieves me of the burden and also makes it more fun overall.  In general, everyone should be responsible for their own orgasms.

Also, as a tip for those ladies or men who are looking for a game of three, it is usually better if you let your lady both pick the other girl and also initiate contact, fellas.  It really doesn't matter if the other girl is into you at all, only that she is hot for your girl.  Don't worry, you'll get yours too.

Education.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2006, 04:25:07 am »

jough, I think you can file that in a new thread called "The Opposite of Dying."

also: I would be so completely overwhelmed in such a situation that I would fear to get myself into it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2006, 12:34:48 pm »

I mean, whoa, one hell of a Wandering Thread Award.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2006, 01:25:03 pm »

See, I think I have the whole pleasing one lady thing down sorta, but with two it's twice as much work and pressure (albeit for double my pleasure as well).  It is really helpful, then, if the ladies are into getting each other off, because then it relieves me of the burden and also makes it more fun overall.  In general, everyone should be responsible for their own orgasms.

Also, as a tip for those ladies or men who are looking for a game of three, it is usually better if you let your lady both pick the other girl and also initiate contact, fellas.  It really doesn't matter if the other girl is into you at all, only that she is hot for your girl.  Don't worry, you'll get yours too.

Education.

Another potential problem is that of jealousy.  See, in theory, a threesome does not sound like a bad idea, but I know that if one of the other particip-a-n-t-s were an SO of mine about whom I cared very much, I would go insane with jealousy at seeing him/her get it on with someone else.  Hell, I'd probably be jealous even if I weren't in a relationship with one of the other people; if I thought that the other two were more attracted to each other, instead of there being an approximately equal distribution of attraction, I would be extremely miffed.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 01:28:35 pm by Hobot »
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2006, 01:41:01 pm »

Hobot, that is a common problem, and one which ruins the fantasy for many.

Sometimes it is best for a fella to just sit back and enjoy the "show" the first time out, especially if neither of you know your third very well.

Sometimes it is fun for a couple to get themselves a girlfriend, etc., but I've also seen it ruin relationships, or make new ones (a new pair is formed).

Anyway, the moral of this story is: if you get it on with another lady, ladies, post photos on Flickr.

There.  Back on topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2006, 01:44:16 pm »

I think even watching can be an issue, especially if there are underlying things which normally aren't a problem in the relationship because they will most definitely become one at that point.

From experience, I can say I am far too possesive and jealous to ever endure such a thing lightly is all i am saying.

But yeah, by all means, if you're not dating me then post it to flickr.


(man that would be the worst.. all "New Photo From your Contacts" and the caption is just "Hi, I'm breaking up with you!" and it's just the SO all totally intersecting the matrices of On and Gettin' it.  Man, that's depressing to even think about, I may have to bury a shirt in the backyard.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2006, 01:47:55 pm »

I realise that I am rather continental in my views of the three-way, as I would be horribly jealous and upset to see my lady with another man, but to see her with another hot lady - total turn-on, no jealousy.

I know this is because I don't consider lesbianism to be "real sex" and I'm sure that is insensitive but I just don't.  Although having said that I would be upset if my girl was just kissing another guy, and again, kissing another girl (while I'm there), I don't have a problem with it.

I think I would consider it cheating if the girls arranged to meet and get it on while I was not there, though.

It's a complicated issue.  The moral of the story is that the hot ladies here need to post more skin on Flickr.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2006, 02:09:10 pm »

I know this is because I don't consider lesbianism to be "real sex" and I'm sure that is insensitive but I just don't.

That's why I can't find good girly porn out there! They're all straight girls trying to put on a show for guys. They don't even look like they're really having fun half the time.

Porn producers: for god's sake, find some girls who actually like girls for these things. It's not that hard. We aren't all hairy man-haters!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2006, 02:52:41 pm »

On the issue of having a threesome with hott twins... Like with most male fantasies, it's one of those things that can only be perfect and great while in the carefully watched perimeter of one's own imagination. When these things spill to the real world they tend to get tainted real fast. I mean... I mean, the first sloppy french kiss the twins gave each other, for how many seconds you think any of us could hold back thinking something like "oh my god, these utterly, poor, poor fucked up sisters..."?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up