Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flickr Group Pool  (Read 15758 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Flickr Group Pool
« on: July 17, 2006, 02:12:55 pm »

Hey kids,

As one who is enamoured with Flickr socializing these days, I thought "Why not start a TOUAMB group on Flickr?"

Why not, indeed.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/touamb/

Feel free to join, post stuff.  It's free if you don't already have a Flickr account, and you can use it to post photos and stuff here.  It's easy to upload to Flickr, and each photo has a means of giving you the code to post here to display the image.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 02:27:08 pm »

Yeah but what kind of photos?  I mean.. achewood apparel based stuff or just whatever?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:32:35 pm »

Just whatever, man.  You get bonus points if the photos in the pool are relevant to discussions on the board.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 02:33:10 pm »

Like I needed an excuse to post more photos.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 04:34:45 pm »

I think this is a good idea, but i'm shy and don't like to be photographed.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 07:14:42 pm »

i might get a flickr account and join this. Now that I got my camera to connect to my computer. Hint: turn the camera on.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 09:28:52 pm »

I have a Flickr account and a shiny new 5 megapixel digital camera I just got for Christmas, so this looks intriguing. Problem is, I have no idea what to post!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 09:36:18 pm »

add'd!

I am sorry that my pictures are all bad.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 09:44:53 pm »

Yeah, no worries about posting anything unless it's relevant to the board, like giraffe placentas or something.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 09:46:30 pm »

Apparently I have just posted the first picture to the group.  What are you all waiting for? This is so wrong.  I am never ahead of the trends.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 09:48:39 pm »

We were waiting for you to post something, Wombie.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 10:40:59 pm »

Okay, I've joined under my username "shaunmc" and posted a picture of a Sonic the Hedgehog arts and crafts deal.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 10:43:51 pm »

I have posted the only vaguely achewood related thing I have in my ridiculously high number of pictures.

Man, I am totally going to suck in this pool... I'll be like.. the kid who pees.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 10:49:14 pm »

I just took a new photo to have something to contribute to the pool.

There is really no pressure to perform here, kids, although of course you WILL be JUDGED.

And harshly, of course.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 11:35:10 pm »

Can we invite other people?  If you search for the tag Achewood there are some worthy-looking possibilities.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up