Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!  (Read 4667 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« on: July 17, 2006, 09:34:51 pm »

You have just been sent a personal message by Harrison Ford on The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

If you have some time check out this COOL website:
[i will not propogate your spam]
Rest-assured this is great entertainment!!!
Also, check out the following website I came across:
[i am editing your spam links out before posting your spam]
It will knock your socks off!
Finally, the below website is the absolute BOMB!!!
[rot in hell you fuck*ng dickcheese choad GRRRAGHHH]
ENJOY!!!

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://touamb.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=5750;quote;u=756

Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 09:37:46 pm »

WTF.

I got one too.
...did yours have a picture of a nude asian man?

i did not need to see that at my age.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 09:46:16 pm »

Yeah, we'll be bouncing this fuck.

Thanks for the notice.  Given problems like this we may make the board invitation-only, or at least subject to mod approval before members may post.

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 09:47:26 pm »

I got this message, and I actually also got the exact same message on another SMF-based forum.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 09:47:53 pm »

WTF.

I got one too.
...did yours have a picture of a nude asian man?

i did not need to see that at my age.

OMG, thank you for the warning.  I do not need to see that at my age either.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 09:48:05 pm »

Yeah, it's a bot, I'm sure.

Anyway, bannation!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 10:43:00 pm »

At least the bot was sort of topical with this strip.

I'm just sayin' is all...
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 11:05:13 pm »

Thanks, jough. WTF, internet.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 12:13:47 am »

That boy needs a doctor. I think he's got elephantiasis.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 02:11:12 am »

At least someone will be pleased with this

HUAJB shows up the same day we all get this SPAM.  Coincidence?  I think not.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 02:21:48 am »

we all get this SPAM

~Paul

Super Priapic Asian Meat?

Okay, after making a post like this I know it's the final straw. Time for sleep.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 02:27:03 pm »

Say what you want, but that man had an intense gaze, and a giant dork.

I think he means some one ill tidings with that.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 11:24:48 pm »

So, I vote prosthesis, but my husband said photoshop. Which do you think it is?
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 11:36:16 pm »

I'm not sure.  Either way, it's an illustration of the damage the males in our culture have sustained.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up