Personally, I don't think Isreal has any right at all to exist. That is the trouble behind all of this.
That's pretty harsh. I mean, I know what you mean, absolutely, but at the same time, it was created because the jews had no home. Two thousand years of wandering around the planet being killed by mad people...
You'd kind of want somewhere you could go home to. What I object to, of course, is them taking the land from the Palestinians and then being utter dicks about it.
So what I'm saying is, I can understand both sides of it. That said, I despair of the way Israel has behaved about Hamas suicide bombings, now Hezbollah, basically everything. The Israeli leadership scare the hell out of me. But then so do the likes of Iran and Syria...
I kind of wish none of it existed, and by that I guess I mean religion. As it's all about this religious claim to that area of the world, and the religious clash between Muslims and Jews. And the religious clash between Muslims and Muslims can be bad enough.
So yea, I can see why Israel happened, but I hate everything they have governmentally stood for. Treating the West Bank as a prison for 40 years, bombing unconditionally, being fuckin assholes. But as I say, by and large I don't have an awful lot of (nigh any) sympathy for Hezbollah either.