Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Brainless Link Propulsion  (Read 5899 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Brainless Link Propulsion
« on: July 23, 2006, 06:41:41 am »

I really wish my town had some statues like these.

Some of those are wondrously and/or horrifyingly anatomically correct.

(I apologise for this post as I am at work and it's 2am and I probably won't be leaving till like 4, so I'm trying to amuse myself at the expense of EVERYONE!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 12:54:44 pm »

One of these pictures reminds me that we temporarily have a very lovely shark in my neighborhood.  I was going to go take a picture of it and post it, but it was too hot.  But it occurred to me that perhaps someone else had done so.  And so it was:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/avatar1/193074553/

I realized that thanks to Flickr, one might never need to leave the house and take pictures again! 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 02:02:42 pm »

One that didn't make it to the list but is in Prague and I find wonderful.  (Warning: Possibly Religiously Offensive image, but no worse than "Buddy Christ" from Dogma, so you know.. grain of salt.)

Here.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 05:18:15 pm »

oh man.

that's almost as good as the crucipod!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 05:42:44 pm »

oh man.

that's almost as good as the crucipod!

Man, you are hell of bringing the funny today.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 08:36:21 pm »

Here's one from my birthplace

Inverted Soft Pink Q
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 08:43:21 pm »

I don't know why, but that Inverted Soft Pink Q gives me the creeps.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 08:54:05 pm »

I don't know why, but that Inverted Soft Pink Q gives me the creeps.

I'm not inverted but I've been known to have a similar effect, yes.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 04:04:53 am »

Here's one from my birthplace

Inverted Soft Pink Q

That totally looks like a cervix. Seriously ladies, you can ask your GP during your hellish annual exam if they'll let you see your cervix, just as promised in "Our Bodies, Ourselves" which I read as an adolescent. I asked once, and my doctor without missing a beat grabbed a small mirror and let me have a gander at my very own. Awesome. Anyway, just had to add that to counter some of the vasectomy stuff over in Ash's birthday thread.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 04:26:26 am »

Annie Sprinkle has been raising cervix awareness for many years.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 11:16:43 am »

What a fascinating woman! Thanks for the link, Paul.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2006, 12:07:43 pm »

Anyway, just had to add that to counter some of the vasectomy stuff over in Ash's birthday thread.

You can start a tubal ligation thread any time you please!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2006, 03:00:52 pm »

ok, as long as we're posting pictures, does the french army think that this hat will bring the fear of God to the Hezbollah terrorists?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2006, 03:06:14 pm »

...that thing looks like a crepe.  I'm sort of wondering how it stays on his head.  Maybe we are to be hyp-mo-tized by it, as I am right now.

Vive les gens français!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 06:06:03 pm »

Monica Lewsinsky is designing clothes for the French, too! March on to (your first) victory, France!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up