what am I missing? is george michael a guy who gets it on with bushes?
Wikipedia says:
Michael is also well known for his April 7, 1998, arrest for "engaging in a lewd act" in a public restroom in a Beverly Hills city park. He was arrested by an undercover Beverly Hills police officer named Marcelo Rodriguez.
George Michael: "Well, I was followed into the restroom, and then, this cop – well, I didn't know he was a cop at the time obviously – he started playing this game. I think it's called ‘I'll show you mine, you show me yours, and then when you show me yours, I'm gonna nick you!'" [1]
After pleading "no contest" to the charge, Michael was fined $810 and sentenced to 80 hours of community service. After that incident, he became open about his homosexuality.
Maybe that is what this is about.
Or actually, it is about this:
In July 2006, Michael was photographed by News of the World reporters, emerging from the bushes in a public London park, following a sexual tryst with Norman Kirtland, a "pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver." [4]