Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay  (Read 4485 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 09:36:17 pm »

See, now if he were to declare himself a lesbian, that would be more interesting news.

"Lance Bass comes out of the other closet"

"Lance Bass To Come Out Further Closets?"

Narnia and Bogeymen unavailable for comment.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 04:10:43 pm »

"Lance Bass, Comes Out Of Other Closet: 'I'm a Lesbian Gym Teacher'" - see, now that would be and interesting headline, and also would explain the Radio Shack mock turtle neck.  I mean, come on.

Jough... why did you even start this thread?  I know I am just as guilty for replying... but it's like a slice of banality.  That's what this thread is.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 04:12:15 pm »

but it's like a slice of banality.  That's what this thread is.

Actually it's like the entire pie, if you ask me.  Which you didn't.     



I should go.  *runs out the door*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 04:35:25 pm »

Jough... why did you even start this thread?  I know I am just as guilty for replying... but it's like a slice of banality.  That's what this thread is.

It is the absolute end of your celebrity when you:

a) pose for Playboy

or

b) come out of the closet.
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 05:08:47 pm »

It is the absolute end of your celebrity when you:

a) pose for Playboy

or

b) come out of the closet.


a. didn't hurt Drew Barrymore

b. didn't hurt Ellen DeGeneres
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 05:26:53 pm »

I haven't been this surprised by a celebrity outing him/herself since George "Sulu" Takei announced he was gay!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 05:42:47 pm »

Really? I didn't think that was that surprising! I mean, he was pretty gay...

OH

yeah.

Jon Stewart said that the reason everyone had the most homosexual picture possible of Lance Bass ready is that they plan these things out far, far in advance. He said they figure out what to put in the sad retrospective film clip if he dies, and what pictures to use if the fellow comes out. I found this humerous.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 08:02:35 pm »

a. didn't hurt Drew Barrymore

b. didn't hurt Ellen DeGeneres

I took Dr Sodomy to mean not that doing those things would end your celebrity, but that when your celebrity was dead, these things demonstrated a desperate attempt to revive it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 08:13:16 pm »

Wouldn't that be more like "buggering the shark" instead of jumping it?

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 09:32:20 pm »

The week before last, Justin Timberlake had an odd interview where he was talking about using drugs, being extremely high on drugs, and basically just saying the word "drugs" repeatedly.

Perhaps something is afoot.
Logged
ACHIEVE

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2006, 05:01:00 am »

Perhaps something is afoot.

Can anyone say reunion tour.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2006, 05:49:31 am »

Can anyone say reunion tour.

~Paul
But this time they're going to be more *raw* y'know?

Wouldn't that be more like "buggering the shark" instead of jumping it?

Like he tried to jump the shark but couldn't quite get over it so....


Yeah our lives are slightly less rich now because we wasted the time to talk about this.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up