Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: July 28, 2006 - He-Man comes over and asks me how to win at Magic The Gathering  (Read 4465 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Late link - sorry!

That picture of a fat Roast Beef further transforming into some slobby douche in a hat elicited a chuckle, as did Teodor being svelte as the dickens. He was fuck*ng ornamental.

How does Beef look good in his senior photos, yet not any others? Did I miss something?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 09:34:15 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Let's have a see -- July 28, 2006
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 08:20:46 pm »

Interesting, very interesting.  So, in addition to making Beef look fat, cameras make Teador look skinny?

Also, did T swallow that bowling ball after the picture was taken?  Whoa.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Sorry AW, Judy wins by several seconds.

Anyway, Beef looks like John Popper.  Poor beef.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

I must be missing a lot. The camera adds 10 pounds not just to Roast Beef but also to another picture of Roast Beef? Stupefaction here, people.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's have a see -- July 28, 2006
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 08:46:32 pm »

DAMMIT!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com

How does Beef look good in his senior photos, yet not any others? Did I miss something?
Obviously the senior portrait was taken by a pro.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

damn. it makes me really sad that a man cannot wear such as a Classy Hat without being associated with gross people. I want to wear a suit and hat out and about, damnit!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

damn. it makes me really sad that a man cannot wear such as a Classy Hat without being associated with gross people. I want to wear a suit and hat out and about, damnit!

Not that way. Not that way.

I hate to be the dude who points out things like this, but in the second to last panel it looks like Beef is the one saying "Whoah, look! It's changing!". Obviously, Beef does not speak like this, so I'm putting it down to either a mis-read speech bubble arrow or... well, I guess that's the only thing it could be.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

I hate to be the dude who points out things like this

PEDANT!  J'ACCUSE!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site

damn. it makes me really sad that a man cannot wear such as a Classy Hat without being associated with gross people. I want to wear a suit and hat out and about, damnit!

Don't let it stop you.



Anyway, strip raises more questions than it answers.
Logged
ACHIEVE

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

What's that thing on the wall in the second panel?  Is that a fat sombrero or something?

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

You mean Téodor's hand holding the picture?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile

I hate hate HATE Gabriel Garcia Marquez.  Despite how sexy incest is
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

That's Teador's hand.  He's holding a picture of himself.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Is that what that's supposed to be?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up