Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes  (Read 7837 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 09:40:47 pm »

You know, it wasn't until today that I really realized there was a whole other set of forums here devoted to non-Achewoodian topics. Oops.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 09:54:55 pm »

The repeated use of "WTF?" & the whole "Cockrub Warriors/Woodberry Hello" are my two fav's.

Also, wombat, I am glad that I've caused you to call your puglet squishable.  The whole squish thing comes from my friend's baby.  For some reason, whenever I see her baby, I want to squish him, because he is so cute.  And when I told her this she told me that when she and her husband squish him that he squeals with delight.   
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 10:00:09 pm »

The repeated use of "WTF?" & the whole "Cockrub Warriors/Woodberry Hello" are my two fav's.

Also, wombat, I am glad that I've caused you to call your puglet squishable.  The whole squish thing comes from my friend's baby.  For some reason, whenever I see her baby, I want to squish him, because he is so cute.  And when I told her this she told me that when she and her husband squish him that he squeals with delight.   

I missed the whole cockrub warriors thing, someone enlighten me?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 10:00:55 pm »

oh my god, they squish their baby and he enjoys it, cutely.

repeat that story again when I am feeling blue, por favor.

I think it counts as a meme that a certain lady tells amazing stories for every occasion.

OK, so, I looked up "woodberry hello," and learned about when Q was a "n00b" and had to tongue-kiss some guy.

how did I miss this before.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 10:13:21 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 10:21:18 pm »

I missed the whole cockrub warriors thing, someone enlighten me?

Oh Bobby, it's so hot when you play dumb.    For anyone who really did miss it, here is the classic thread in all it's glory Also, looking back fondly, I see that this is the thread where Mr. Q was officially accepted into the fold.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 11:42:37 pm »

Ah back when I was young and innocent.


Wait.. I was never the latter.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 11:44:01 pm »

Oh Bobby, it's so hot when you play dumb.    For anyone who really did miss it, here is the classic thread in all it's glory Also, looking back fondly, I see that this is the thread where Mr. Q was officially accepted into the fold.

That classic thread was really refreshing.  I think I'll search for a few more in honor of the birthday.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 12:06:49 am »

Oh Bobby, it's so hot when you play dumb.    For anyone who really did miss it, here is the classic thread in all it's glory Also, looking back fondly, I see that this is the thread where Mr. Q was officially accepted into the fold.

What happened to hello_jello anyway? I didn't remember the tongue-kissing was his idea… I registered it as some of the vets applying it as punishment on the bad n00bs. Now it became even funnier.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 12:17:34 am »

What happened to hello_jello anyway? I didn't remember the tongue-kissing was his idea… I registered it as some of the vets applying it as punishment on the bad n00bs. Now it became even funnier.

I was going to give you crap about this post while being newer than me but then I realized we both joined on the exact same day!  It's just that you are much more restrained in posting, which... looking at that thread, is definitely a positive thing.

It's like we are sign-up brothers or something.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2006, 12:32:15 am »

Whoa. I guess I'm honored. And a little disturbed, to be honest. But you're about 5 hours my senior, which perfectly explains why you have like 8 times my post count.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 12:37:43 am »

But you're about 5 hours my senior, which perfectly explains why you have like 8 times my post count.

Hey yeah it doe-   wait now it doesn't?


Oh man.. I'm going to go eat a bowl of dic-  I mean dignity.  A huge heapin' one.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 12:56:39 am »

Oh man.. I'm going to go eat a bowl of dic-  I mean dignity.  A huge heapin' one.

Dic... dic... Dickensian gruel? That's what it was right? Right.

Not sure if this counts as a meme, but that quote pyramid thread was awesome. Another one would be more awesome, because we could plan it! Posters could do it in alphabetical order, and everyone has a perfectly planned sentence to make it look nice, and so forth.

I basically listen to too much Kraftwerk.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 01:02:35 am »

I basically listen to too much Kraftwerk.

And you probably should get that M. C. Escher poster off your wall.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 02:27:10 am »

How about random alliterative geometry names for Bobby?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Board Memes
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 04:13:43 am »

Yeah, I think it was Onstad who first called him Tommy Triangle, though.  It just grew from there.

Good times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up