Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Poll

Marmite: Yes or No?

Yes
No
Neutral

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marmite  (Read 4045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Marmite
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 03:40:12 am »

Shallowrific!

Hey, at least I'm honest about it.

And yes, theinevitable and CJ, I would not peg a guy that didn't want to be pegged. Although it's totally hot when they beg for it. Hahahahah! I hope that mental image is seared into your brain.
Logged

kellichou

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 90
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Marmite
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 03:34:45 pm »

I LOVE marmite on toast!  When I get that first paycheck in September, I will totally have to send you some! 

Mmmm. . . yeast extracts. . . . my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because I like to drink some of the yeast dregs left over after brewing.  But I say, "some people spend money for brewer's yeast!  And it's delicious!  B vitamins!" 
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Marmite
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 01:36:06 am »

I just got my package from the british tea shop in the mail. I am having a hella delicious Marmite sandwich (2 slices whole wheat toast, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon butter, and about 1/2 a teaspoon of Marmite) and a cup of tea. FTW! This stuff is so delicious.


EDIT** Oh my goodness!  A Marmite Dualit Toaster! Be still, my heart! Now if only I had £115.00. That's a lot of money for a toaster, but it is so awesome!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 01:58:53 am by linnea »
Logged

kellichou

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 90
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Marmite
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 11:06:59 pm »

Your tea set-up looks fantastic!  I simply must get some Marmite, so I too can have a delicious Marmite & cheese sandwich!  Frikkin' awesome! 

Tea & Marmite. . . plus you get bonus points for presentation.  The bites outta the sammitch give it that extra touch.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Marmite
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 02:38:56 am »

Heh!! Truth be told, I was sitting at my computer and marveling at the awesome Marmiteness, and then it dawned on me:

I MUST TAKE A PHOTO OF THIS.

I immediately stopped noshing, arranged the teatime tableau, and posted the resultant image on Flickr and on this board.

<3
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up