Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 9th August, 2006 -- YOU CAN'T JUST TALK! TODAY IS A RAISING YOUR HAND DAY!  (Read 6627 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08092006

This one had me rolling from start to finish. I dread some sort of upcoming Pat/Nice Pete gay thing, though. What a couple. Although maybe after Pat turns 26 he will begin to agree that it is ok for a man to give another man kisses.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 11:12:58 am by ananke »
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Oh this was treasure.  From Pat's sudden admission that this was hand raising day (and Nice Pete's petulant fulfillment thereof), to Ray and Simon's witty phone banter it was all perfect.

Ray's coffee machine has a shift key.  Why doesn't mine have a shift key?  I don't even drink coffee all that much and I want a shift key on it.  Dammit.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Heh, this was awesome. We need more glimpses into Pat/Nice Pete's home life. I don't ever giggle in sheer delight, but if I did this strip is surely a prime candidate in eliciting that reaction from me. Nice Pete is so deliciously petulant.

I figured Ray would be more into a coffee machine with a full keyboard. Then all you have to do is type out what you want.

HELLO. HOW ARE YOU? WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TODAY?
Latte mocha
YES SIR.
ENJOY YOUR COFFEE! ANOTHER?
The best coffee
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.
What's the best coffee you got
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.
-beep-
GOODBYE.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 11:30:46 am by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

This one was glorious, but I do hope we don't end up with a Pete/Pat love in.

ALSO: I like the way Pat phrases the raising your hand day thing, there's nothing he can do about it THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.

ALSO ALSO: All Pat's sentences end in exclamation marks! Except those that end with question marks I guess?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 11:38:34 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

This one was glorious, but I do hope we don't end up with a Pete/Pat love in.

The shall invite Chucklebot over and install the cuisinart attachments for a three-man (cat? *****?) version of Erotic No Exit.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site

Strip of Da Year Award
Logged
ACHIEVE

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

A "complicated power dynamic," indeed!  It makes me think that Nice Pete is the, er, taker in a Maximum Cuddles situation, which is not what I would have imagined beforehand.

"Pete, my hands are all sopping wet!"
[Nice Pete raises his hand]
[impatiently] "Yes, Pete?!"
"I will answer the phone, sir."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

A "complicated power dynamic," indeed!  It makes me think that Nice Pete is the, er, taker in a Maximum Cuddles situation

I believe you mean he catches... or alternately, is a bottom. 

I don't know why I'm correcting you on this matter, possibly because "taker" is far too vivid for one little word?  I dunno.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Huh. Pat handwashes his dishes. Probably because dishwashers are hell of non-eco-friendly. And doesn't he know that he balloon cheeks are just going to cause crazy drag and slow him down? Silly cat.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

I believe you mean he catches... or alternately, is a bottom. 

I don't know why I'm correcting you on this matter, possibly because "taker" is far too vivid for one little word?  I dunno.

I've always preferred "taker" because it is so vivid.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

It makes me think that Nice Pete is the, er, taker in a Maximum Cuddles situation, which is not what I would have imagined beforehand.

Many seemingly aggressive, dominant people top from the bottom in Fruity Situations. Point in case:


Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

"Who calls anybody anymore?" That's perfect. Pat's misanthropism (is that the right fancy word for Being a Dick?) has reached unseen levels.
And "BA-DUMP BUMP! Rim shot! Heyo!"… Why isn't that the thread title?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

I hope this doesn't turn out to be true.

Or do I?
You try too hard to be funny and therefore I took a can away from you.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

You try too hard to be funny and therefore I took a can away from you.


Sorry, Bobby. I do try not to be a crap dude.

You get a can for honesty.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up