Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without  (Read 5601 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 06:03:13 pm »

I'm not cool enough for that. :'(. Also, I've got no idea what ATP is.

Reaching waaaay back to HS Biology, but I believe ATP = Adenosine Triphosphate, a chemical vital to our metabolism.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 06:30:25 pm »

you use your weight in ATP every day! wow!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

PopeUrban

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • vegetarian sXe/hXc
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 06:35:03 pm »

Education.
  And now I feel stupid (I deserve it, I learned this like 3 months ago).  Ah vell, it's the day time, what can I expect?
Logged
http://visualresistance.org/wordpress/ghostbikes

Has anyone commented on the phrase "dump factory" yet? Because, wow. Best euphemism for the intestines ever.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 11:12:23 pm »

Don't worry, PopeUrban. Not knowing what ATP is just means you're not a terminal biology nerd, which is probably for the best.

Has anyone commented on the phrase "dump factory" yet? Because, wow. Best euphemism for the intestines ever.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up