See, the SO and I were talking about movies last night while enjoying some Veggie Korma, and he was upset about how shitty movies are these days and saying they need to make more movies like The Tingler. I got pretty excited by the idea, specifically in regard to SoaP - it's perfect: springy snakes in every second package of M&M's sold, Spring snakes in the cup holders, a rig that dumps snakes from the ceiling.. Then, it must have been the curry, we were both really excited about the idea of just bringing bags full of rubber snakes to the theatre and throwing them. That would be awesome. But no one has a sense of humour any more, and I don't want to be "that girl who got kicked out for throwing rubber snakes," or, more specifically, I don't want to be "that girl who spent $8 plus the cost of rubber snakes just to be kicked out."
FYI, "I've had it with these mother fuck*ng snakes on this mother fuck*ng plane!" is a good line to use in day to day life. Just substitute "snakes" with whatever's irking you. It does a body good.
Also...I'm sorry for encouraging the off topicness, since I haven't seen Slither. I hate to say it, but shouldn't the SoaP discussion be split to it's own thread? I'm leaving it up to you folks here.