Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!  (Read 12116 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08252006

This comic needs less homoeroticism.  :-\
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 05:32:02 am by Fooker »
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 05:33:53 am »

"I'll have you slayed!"

I like this strip.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 05:35:48 am »

I rather enjoyed the last panel of Teodor raising the thumbs-up at the idea of Portobella Kebabs even though he was in flagrante delicto. Those things are fuckin' delicious (portobellas, not giving a 'job).
Logged

Bagger?

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 05:54:32 am »

I tend to expect from this comic a certain level of unpredictability, and this strip certainly reinforces that idea, just in a way that isn’t right. 

I’m adding the alt text to my list of achewood influenced conversation gimmicks. I am just sad that I couldn’t use it on this Friday, and that I have to wait seven more days for my next chance.

I love this strip. Good show Onstad, I’m sending you digital blowjobs.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 05:58:52 am »

BE CAREFUL ON... WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCK RAY FRIDAY

The awkward, uncomfortable sexuality in the strip this past week or so has just been insane. I suppose we can just count ourselves lucky that the last panel isn't Teodor rocking Ray's can.
Logged

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 07:19:32 am »

Yeah this last week has been kind of insane. Maybe Liz is out of town or something, and Chris is feeling a little pent up. Like Ray. Maybe this is secretly a would somebody please fuck chris friday?
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 08:08:10 am »

Perhaps the author is trying to ask... "Are these feelings...normal?"
Logged

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 10:17:23 am »

I didn't see the "How That Would Go" header above the last two panels at first, and holy SHIT was I shocked.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 10:48:29 am »

Even though yesterday's excerpt wasn't half-bad, today's strip totally made up for it.  I particularly like the idea of getting a pound of shredded meat for mailing back a bar of soap.  And Ray's commentary in the last panel, of course.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 11:55:10 am »

Yeah, didn't need to see those last two panels.  I like the rest of the strip though.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 12:06:33 pm »

Yeah, didn't need to see those last two panels. 

OH GOD POOR WOMBAT.  I thought Teodor was joking. WHY DID I SCROLL DOWN???

You all made me feel better though. Thanks.  I guess it is sort of funny, really.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 12:47:20 pm »

The funniest part is Ray considering the offer as if it were real. Besides, I still think the time that chick threw up in Ray's mouth was more gross than this strip.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 12:50:03 pm »

Okay.. this was wonderfully amusing.  Serious.

"I am mad about what I SAID I am mad about! Packages!"

Delightful!

Teodor looks like he has a case of "Fat Neck" today.. and no that's not a euphamism.

Anyway, if a little imaginary blowing ruins the strip for you, then you're a pansy.  I'm just saying.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 12:58:56 pm »

It's not just the imaginary blowing, it's, I mean, it would be one thing if they were strangers, you know? 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 01:00:50 pm »

It's not just the imaginary blowing, it's, I mean, it would be one thing if they were strangers, you know? 

So what you're saying is you are opposed to friends helping friends but would see no problem with Ray gettin' a little gloryhole action?

This is suddenly shining a new light on you womby.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up