OH MY GODDDDDD.
That was the greatest football game I have ever seen. Much congrats to Nabu and the rest of the Boise State fan base.
Now, for the reasons I was routing for BSU over OU, despite the fact I go to OU:
My dad was a military brat, who went to school in Hawaii, then went to Law School at the University of Tulsa. When he moved to the OKC area (right in between OU and OSU) he went to an OU game. At the game, many of the fans were talking shit to him that he was not a real OU fan, that they had been fans for so much longer, etc., so I was raised to hate OU. Then, when I was about 8 years old, my dad took me and my sister to an OU-OSU game in Norman (OU). At the game OSU won (which was there first win in the contest in approximately 15 years), and a 75-80 year old man started talking shit to me. I still remember this very, very clearly, and have absolutely hated OU since then. The third main reason that I dislike OU is because about 90% of the state of Oklahoma are huge OU fans. However, none of them even came close to going to OU, and, now that I live about 2 blocks from campus, I have to have these jerks ruin my town 6 times a year. Basically it is alright for them to be uneducated pieces of shit who support OU, because they have for a long time, but my dad gets talked shit to for moving here and checking out an OU game. However, I went to OU because I got a better scholarship and because I am a history major, which is not really a strong point at OSU. Also, (this might be bad, but) there is a much nicer drug and music scene in Norman.
On to the game. Me and my dad did not talk for about 3 minutes after the BSU quarterback threw that interception. Then, on 4th down, the BSU guy lateralled it, while he could have gotten a first down. My exact quote: "WHAT THE FUCK, NO NO NO, HOLY SHIT HE HAS IT HE HAS IT OH MY GOD YES YES YES" Then, Peterson (who used to buy weed from my roommate, pretty nice guy) ran for that easy touchdown in overtime. Then, BSU has a 4th and 2 from and THEY HAVE A WR/RB IN AT QB?


??WTF? NO. Somehow he makes it, and BSU has the balls to go for two and makes it.
Greatest football game I have ever seen, both because of the great action on the field and because of my hate for OU. Amazing.
Also, lets cue up some Tweedy:
Statue of Liberty play
Only works once
Don't throw it away
I saw a statue of liberty play, a wr pass play and a hook and ladder play within about 15 minutes all in very crucial points of a game. That is still unbelievable.