Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!! #TOUAMB MOVING SEPT 1 -- CHANGE YOUR CLIENTS NOW !!!  (Read 5303 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: !!! #TOUAMB MOVING SEPT 1 -- CHANGE YOUR CLIENTS NOW !!!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 08:45:15 pm »

Dang, I just lost it too.  It's been working fine all week.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: !!! #TOUAMB MOVING SEPT 1 -- CHANGE YOUR CLIENTS NOW !!!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 09:37:34 pm »

And now I can't connect to Bobby's server.

This is why I was going to run an IRC server on touamb.com.  Or some kind of chat, anyway.  Maybe something that runs in-browser.

First time it's gone down.
I blame you.
The machine (the bots are on the machine) are still up and kickin'.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: !!! #TOUAMB MOVING SEPT 1 -- CHANGE YOUR CLIENTS NOW !!!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 10:02:47 pm »

Well, I at least managed all of ten minutes connectivity.
Still, at least this way I have a client set up and the server in the list, so I'll make it back.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: !!! #TOUAMB MOVING SEPT 1 -- CHANGE YOUR CLIENTS NOW !!!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 10:09:06 pm »

It is working now.  Come back tonight!  We need to teach the bots to talk about something reasonable.  They have been hanging out with a bad crowd.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: !!! #TOUAMB MOVING SEPT 1 -- CHANGE YOUR CLIENTS NOW !!!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 08:31:20 pm »

This is why I was going to run an IRC server on touamb.com.  Or some kind of chat, anyway.  Maybe something that runs in-browser.

I like this idea.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: !!! #TOUAMB MOVING SEPT 1 -- CHANGE YOUR CLIENTS NOW !!!
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 08:32:52 pm »

I like this idea.

~Paul

http://www.wjoe.tv/irc

there's a java applet which allows connection that runs in browser.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up