Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Not Dying!  (Read 35151 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2009, 03:23:55 am »

FTFY.

I don't understand that. Maybe I drink too much.

But is that unhealthy?

Unhealthy?

I don't know.

Sorry Carlosdelvaca

I will try not to pester you in future.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 12:29:00 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2009, 03:40:07 pm »

I keed! I keed!
I kid because I love.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2009, 06:58:30 pm »

FTFY = Fixed That For You
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2009, 12:04:13 am »

Why isn't thicker heart walls a good thing?  I know huge, flappy, thin-walled hearts are on the path to congestive heart failure - I thought stout, sturdy ones pumped more efficiently (if more slowly).
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2009, 12:10:10 am »

I think...

I think there's a happy medium. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2009, 01:03:27 am »

If your heart is bigger than your head you've got a problem, whatever the sentimental films might tell you.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2009, 01:08:33 am »

According to the kids on the grade-school playground, if your hand is bigger than your face, you've got cancer. 

I suspect that was just a ruse, though. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2009, 01:26:05 am »

Is there a filter that replaces heart with c*ck? Can there be?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2009, 05:25:40 pm »


According to the kids on the grade-school playground, if your hand is bigger than your face, you've got cancer.

Amoronsayswhat?

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2009, 05:54:50 pm »

huh?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2009, 10:17:00 pm »

According to the kids on MY grade-school playground, if you touched your own two elbows together, you'd switch genders.

As an adult, I baffle at where that sort of a premise would bloom.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2009, 10:21:53 pm »

Yeah, I always thought the hand to face ratio was how you determined whether or not you were gay.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2009, 10:58:52 pm »

According to the kids on MY grade-school playground, if you touched your own two elbows together, you'd switch genders.

As an adult, I baffle at where that sort of a premise would bloom.

I used to be able to do that behind my back. It doesn't actually look that weird, so anybody who saw me do it would try themselves. Which generally involved leaning way forward. I saw so much cleavage in high school.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2009, 05:56:33 am »

The length between the tips of your extended thumb and pinky finger is the size of your cock.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Not Dying!
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2009, 06:38:50 am »

If only that were true.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up