Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?  (Read 6088 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« on: September 13, 2006, 05:22:19 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09132006

"See if it winds up as sex."

This is pretty much what I do, too but in my case I'm just lazy.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:35:06 am by LCB »
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

guns and cigarettes

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 05:30:25 am »

Darn, you beat me.

Anyhow, this is EXACTLY where I wanted this gay Pat thing to go. Brava!!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 05:35:54 am »

Let's include a permalink to the strip, fellas.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 05:51:13 am »

Stip of the year!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 05:54:43 am »

I laughed pretty hard at this, and got A Look from my roommate.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 06:00:53 am »

I laughed uncontrollably at this.  Dude pussy, run at people and see what happens, sex change and a time machine.  So much to laugh at.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Pimp_skitters

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Logged
Not often here.
  I'm currently pursuing more face to face interactions from now on, but feel free to PM me.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 07:43:56 am »

I don't know, I think we've seen better than this. The image of female-genitals donald trump is both thrilling and scaring me though, like he's exactly the same but with a pu$$y. A pu$$y with an unconvincing merkin.

Ray hasn't had any for ages though, I think maybe the social services lady was the last time?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Color_Me_Brad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 11:23:35 am »

Oh god, any gay guys I know better watch out, because I will be asking them if they've gotten any dude pussy lately.

Best strip in a LONG time. Yes.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 01:20:30 pm »

I hope Ray prioritizes properly: Find the time machine FIRST, then go for the sex change. 

Because if you go for the sex change first and then realize that you can't find/afford a time machine, I bet that would lead to all kinds of regret.

On second thought, it would probably only lead to ONE very specific kind of regret but it would be pretty profound and lasting.
Logged

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 01:40:47 pm »

"Even in my fantasies I just go to the library and read about coins."  ;D
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 01:44:41 pm »

So now we know why the past few weeks of strips have been so lacklustre.  Onstad had been storing the funny to UNLEASH it on today's strip.

Just about every line works here.  I didn't LOL so much last night but I read it again this morning and laughed at the stuff that didn't work for me at 3AM.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 02:12:12 pm »

Onstad had been storing the funny to UNLEASH it on today's strip.

I guess Onstad doesnt know that when you bust dams you can't just drill a little hole in the side, you gotta use explosives
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 02:55:58 pm »

I just read my comment and I don't know what the hell I was saying, I can't even remember writing it.
This is the greatest strip ever.
Female donald trump!
Coins!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:01:34 pm by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: 13 Sept. 2006 - So, you scorin much dude pussy these days?
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 04:07:38 pm »

I burst out laughing in the middle of class today because the genius of "feeling hella klondike" (ie: klondike *solitaire*) hit me out of the blue. Just another Achewoodism to add to my vocabulary and confuse people with, I suppose.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up