On Lost: Man the pacing of that show gets to me. We've spent the first hour of 22 this season doing, what I feel is, nothing. So many questions left unanswered from last season, and they appear to have no interest in them at all.
Also: giraffe Bisquit
On Doctor Who: I am so SERIOUSLY, ticked at Billie Piper.
The last episode of last season also had the best sassy Daleks ever. "Your. Mother. Is. So. Fat. WHEN. YOUR. MOTHER. SWEATS. SHE SWEATS. GRAY-VEEEEE!"
Judy: What's the story with Torchwood? Every thing I read says that it should be airing there in October. Like, Now? My special ladyfriend wants more John Barrowman. She's been watching "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" Also, I saw an interview of him on, I guess, the English version of "The View". One of the ladies mentioned his bag pipes. He in return, invited her to play his "bag pipes", and then extended the offer to the other presenters, stating that his hose was long enough for all of them to play. Their response was a resounding: "Hooray!"
Golly!
On Veronica Mars: I watched the season opener last night. It's looking pretty awesome, but the dialog seemed kind of forced. It was over the top bantery, and the characters kind of lost their voice. They all ended up sounding like the same sarcastic person.
What's up with the new theme song? Also: Everyone here in Portland is just as retarded as that character. It's good to be home.