Daaamn! My thread's been hijacked TMBG-style. I can't compete. Also, the fingertips Flash animation linked by Limmo was terrifying in a silly way.
I think it's an awesome image of Linnea stealthily stalking cats with her stethoscope! Heh! You know if it was me, I'd be grabbin' them and forcibly listening to kitty heartbeats! <evil grin> Because they're so cuuute!
Like you said, Linnea, the operative word is _non-crap_ dude. Give it time (even though it's difficult).
And hopefully Mi-wan will come around and realize the steth is not so bad. Especially if he gets kittytreats afterwards!
I have enough of a problem with doing the
regular kittymaintenance, like hauling them to the veterinarian or trimming their nails. I cannot bring myself to grab Mi-wan and force hom to let me listen to his breath sounds. Lenny is down with letting me gently auscultate his chest but draws the line at the abdomen. Unfortunately, Milan just wants nothing to do with it. He runs the second he sees me bust out the stethoscope. Oh well, Milan is "fluffier" anyway and would be more difficult to listen to. Plus, if they won't freaking hold still, that also makes it hella difficult. Imagine having a stethoscope in your ear as you try to clamp its bell to the side of an uncooperative, furry patient. All you hear is this SKSHHHHH deafening roar in your ears. It's no fun.