- October 02, 2026, 12:21:30 am
- Welcome, Guest
News:
Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done. -=RAY=-
- The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board >
- Achewood >
- Achewood (Moderator: AugustWest) >
- Topic: 22nd of November, 2006 - I also ain't got an Apple IIc, polio, or a falcon!
Author
Topic: 22nd of November, 2006 - I also ain't got an Apple IIc, polio, or a falcon! (Read 5555 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
- The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board >
- Achewood >
- Achewood (Moderator: AugustWest) >
- Topic: 22nd of November, 2006 - I also ain't got an Apple IIc, polio, or a falcon!