Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: One! (1 December '06)  (Read 5571 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
One! (1 December '06)
« on: December 01, 2006, 06:36:34 am »

Link.

I tried this once in college.  It didn't work.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 02:44:32 pm by V-Adore »
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 06:39:10 am »

yeah, your roommate can always tell what is going on.

also: this one time, I was watching "Un Chien Andalou" for a class. My roommate turned around at the part where the guy is fondling a naked breast.

a few days later, I was telling him about the film, and mentioned that part. He told me that he didn't want to say anything at the time, but he was under the impression that I was watching some kind of weird antique porn.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 06:44:52 am »

Two years of college were spent with a roommate, over and over, trying to trick me into thinking I'd walked in on him jerking off. I'd walk in and he'd quickly pull a blanket up over himself and act like he was trying to change the subject...

And then throw the blanket away to reveal himself fully clothed. And then he'd laugh maniacally.

Happily, I was weird enough to make that pretty much even.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 06:51:33 am »

I was the only one of my roomates with an internet-capable computer, but due to dial-up I didn't spend all that much time with "teh pr0n" as the kids say.

Though come to think of it, it is the first of the month, isn't it?  I should watch some porn pay rent.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 07:21:11 am »

Two years of college were spent with a roommate, over and over, trying to trick me into thinking I'd walked in on him jerking off. I'd walk in and he'd quickly pull a blanket up over himself and act like he was trying to change the subject...

And then throw the blanket away to reveal himself fully clothed. And then he'd laugh maniacally.

Happily, I was weird enough to make that pretty much even.

That man is a genius. He keeps doing that enough and soon enough can masturbate any dang time he pleases, because when you walk in on him, he just throws a towel on himself and you assume he's joking yet again. Brilliant!

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 07:32:09 am »

Wow. 

I thought I was pretty good at porn, as far as these things go.

But I had no idea what the towel meant
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 09:32:28 am »

We're all ignoring one of the most fundamental questions:

Why in God's name is Lyle wearing a hat?
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 01:01:28 pm »

His porno hat.
Logged
ACHIEVE

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 02:05:33 pm »

His porno hat.

Exactly. Ray has his blogging crown, Lyle has a porno cap. Philippe presumably has a Learn to Type with Mario visor.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 02:20:41 pm »

Exactly. Ray has his blogging crown, Lyle has a porno cap. Philippe presumably has a Learn to Type with Mario visor.

Beef does NOT, however, have any type of purpose-specific garment because he buried it in the yard.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: One! (1 December '06)
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 05:39:02 pm »

Man, that hat. I swear that at first glance I thought I was looking at a Tiny Toons version of Lyle.

I presume it's "Chris Onstad" who's talking to the pornophile tiger?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: One! (12.1.06)
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 05:45:58 pm »

Quote from: melack
That man is a genius. He keeps doing that enough and soon enough can masturbate any dang time he pleases, because when you walk in on him, he just throws a towel on himself and you assume he's joking yet again. Brilliant!

Well, he WAS a psychology major...

Even though he ended up a sports reporter and then a dude who goes and sleuths out car wrecks for an insurance company.

I never actually saw him looking at porn. He watched a lot of Highlander episodes and old tapes of Dolphins games.

I'm not sure if this was actually his pornography. He's engaged to a woman... but what does that mean these days?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: One! (1 December '06)
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 06:06:05 pm »

I never actually saw him looking at porn. He watched a lot of Highlander episodes and old tapes of Dolphins games.

I'm not sure if this was actually his pornography. He's engaged to a woman... but what does that mean these days?

I'm going to Sea-World!
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: One! (1 December '06)
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 06:19:20 pm »

I thought Lyle was using the towel to block out non-porn visuals in his peripheral vision because the hand-blinders he tried in panel 8 were ineffective.  It's the Hunts version of the little hood that NFL refs use when they're checking out the video evidence after a coach throws the red challenge flag.


Also, "hand-blinder" sounds like a veiled euphemism for you-know-what.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: One! (1 December '06)
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 07:30:21 pm »

Also, "hand-blinder" sounds like a veiled euphemism for you-know-what.

A Three Stooges eye-poke?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up