Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy holidays!  (Read 10470 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2007, 04:48:32 am »

Inevitable, that's a passle of good lookin' folks you got there on that website.

I'm at work, looking forward to the lobster and filet mignon tomorrow. Actually, not really, because I had it a week ago for Xmas (that's right, both holidays at work again) and it was sort of overcooked. I am, however, looking forward to going home in three days.

Happy holidays, you crazy bastards.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2007, 08:24:20 pm »

Happy New Year.  Time to hang up the new calendars and start writing the wrong date on checks. If anyone even writes checks anymore. I write so few now, it could go on for months before I get the hang of it this year.

Speaking of pictures did I forget to say at Christmas that you should all go look at the picture of the pugs with Santa? I have been rather belated with the Christmas business this year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817438@N00/323232619/

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2007, 12:19:51 am »

Happy New Year.  Time to hang up the new calendars and start writing the wrong date on checks. If anyone even writes checks anymore. I write so few now, it could go on for months before I get the hang of it this year.

Speaking of pictures did I forget to say at Christmas that you should all go look at the picture of the pugs with Santa? I have been rather belated with the Christmas business this year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817438@N00/323232619/

omg... CUUUTE!

Lennybruce is being a sweet, good kitty and is sitting on my lap <3 I wish I could've gotten a picture of him and his brother with Santa.

Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2007, 07:58:36 am »

happy new year, everyone! My special lady celebrated the new year by letting me give her a Midnight Smooch in front of our friends-- you know, because none of our friends know we have ever smooched. hope you all had a good time bringing in 2007.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2007, 06:05:05 pm »

Nice life-affirming sig for the new year, inev.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up