Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Nice Pat? (09-24-03)  (Read 12890 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2003, 01:49:05 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
You know, I never thought I'd hear the words "Pat" and "smegma" in the same sentence. That's exceptionally vile -- yet funny.

And I always assumed that the cats had the whole "invisible clothes" thing going on: functionally they're dressed, appearance-wise they're not. That would at least explain why Beef buys all those T-shirts (when we've never seen him dressed at all outside of the party arc and Heaven) but not why Ray's thong is still visible.


Well, I believe at one point, Beef was asked why he bought all those shirts if he never wore them (maybe he asked this to himself). I get the feeling that the Warner-Brother's style 'fur as clothing' meme is trying to be resurrected, and I think that's hooey. A plug of smegma would easily make that sound if ripped through by a cat's barbed c*ck. There is no pocket, unless of course, it is a pocket in the giant smegma plug. Smegma smegma smegma!

What a great word.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2003, 02:06:16 pm »

Bobby has a lot of smegma!

I used to teach sex ed and I remember the definition of smegma refered to it as a "cottage-cheese-like" discharge!  Blehh!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2003, 02:08:44 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Bobby has a lot of smegma!

I used to teach sex ed and I remember the definition of smegma refered to it as a "cottage-cheese-like" discharge!  Blehh!


My best friend is uncut and laughs when he hears the constant questions about 'cottage-cheese-like discharge'. His words were, 'Anything is cottage-cheese-like if you don't wash enough.'

The foreskin, the hymen, and the appendix all have a seperate heaven set aside for them, where they are once again evolutionarily relevant.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2003, 03:41:26 pm »

Oh look, Bobby Isoceles is here and August West has a cool new sig.  You guys are having too much fun without me while I still don't have my internet back.  But at least I have electricity.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2003, 03:44:11 pm »

Wow, achewood and smegma - I never thought we'd go there.  Thanks a lot Mr Isosceles!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2003, 04:46:01 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Wow, achewood and smegma - I never thought we'd go there.


I just thought of this as inevitable. And it's only a matter of time before somebody mentions the taint.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2003, 04:47:07 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
The foreskin, the hymen, and the appendix all have a seperate heaven set aside for them, where they are once again evolutionarily relevant.


Also, wisdom teeth and body hair?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2003, 05:17:10 pm »

Men's nipples?

Not that I don't enjoy having them, but still...
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2003, 05:37:47 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
The foreskin, the hymen, and the appendix all have a seperate heaven set aside for them, where they are once again evolutionarily relevant.


Also, wisdom teeth and body hair?


Both are relevant if they grow in right.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2003, 05:38:13 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Men's nipples?

Not that I don't enjoy having them, but still...


My nipples are for smashing.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2003, 07:04:49 pm »

The greater majority of words that can not be spoken on television posted here.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2003, 08:56:20 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
The greater majority of words that can not be spoken on television posted here.


c===8
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2003, 08:58:26 pm »

c*ck
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2003, 09:53:47 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Also, jough's new avatar is...disconcerting.


Why, just because I'm a year and a half older in it than I was in the previous avatar?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2003, 10:21:05 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Oh look, Bobby Isoceles is here and August West has a cool new sig.  You guys are having too much fun without me while I still don't have my internet back.  But at least I have electricity.


I've always been here, spying for Onstad. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up