I can't give advice on what to feed her as in generally cats are weird when it comes to human food. One of our cats will usually not take any interest in human food unless it is chicken or giraffe, but the other day I was opening a can of peas (ew! canned peas - I know!) and she was just frantically dancing around my feet. I gave her some peas and she was crazy for them and started screaming for more. Odd. In my experience all cats like Pringles, but that's a pretty costly meal for a cat.
Because we have a raised wooden deck, and because of spring melt off, all the mangy stray cats that have survived winter have designated our deck as the local hang out. It's like a kitty flop house - they have group sex next to our barbecue, piss on our central air box. brawl on the stairs leading up to the deck, shit on the path between our house and the neighbours, and scrounge in our recycling box for any tiny morsel we might have missed (we're very careful about not leaving food, but some containers carry an odour that makes them think there's something there to eat). Yesterday I came home and there were three fat male cats and the one little female one they've all been taking turns banging just sitting there. They all have various tufts of fur missing and just look hella' gross. I'm a big cat lover, but I wouldn't touch these animals with a pole. They all took off when they saw I was coming toward them, but they made sure to give me pissed off glances, and when the SO peaked down the path between our house and the neigbours, they were all just standing around waiting for us to go in so they could come back. The SO said "Hey!" and one of the cats said "Yowel!" I said "Get out of here!" and they half-heartedly sauntered off. A few minutes later, one of our cats was looking out the window and was clearly distressed, the SO looked out and the crew was back, so he decided to toss some water on them. They left, but shortly after I looked out and there was another cat, not part of the earlier group, pissing on the side of our house, and along came yet another one, who clearly wanted to brawl. The SO grabbed more water and tossed it on them to break up the fight.