Finally, someone gets it.
While I'm pretty sure I believe you and... I certainly had fun playing the other side of the idea?
There is a certain phenominamamama that on a different board I've posted on is called the "I Had A Psychology Class Project Syndrome". The recurring cliche of someone saying something over-the-top jerky and... only when the entire board has laid down the law against some certain type of negativity... the poster will invariably say:
"I had a class project where I... had to go on the computer and... say something awful and... see how people reacted! I got a B-plus! Why not an A? The teacher said it was too long, too much wise information, overkill. I am totally a nice guy and this was not a flame, please like me."
On a small rather tight knit board like this where newbies (which I still count myself as here, really) can be absorbed into the place on a one-by-one basis, this is perhaps not so much of a problem but... it is the internet, what the internet has in pornography is balanced out by severely lacking in context.
There is always a chance that a person saying something like that ISN'T kidding and has simply hidden their craziness for a time, either to become part of the place first or... more likely... because the trigger for their particular madness hasn't come up.
A bit more of a tip of the hand or wink may have been useful is all I'm saying.
Though it was 85% clear that it was probably a role play, there was room left to believe that you might be really into the idea and were performing the internet board equivalent of superkicking Marty Janetty through a plateglass window on The Piper's Pit.